Best Snails For Tropical Aquarium in 2022
Roland Snail Shells, Extra Large, 36 Count
Fish Room Tour #7 Dean breeds Discus, Apistotrammas, Rams and Rare Plecos. Small Fish Room
The 101 Best Freshwater Nano Species: How to Choose & Keep Hardy, Brilliant, Fascinating Nano Fishes, Plants & Invertebrates (Adventurous Aquarist Guideâ„¢)
Golden Mystery Snail - 1/2"-2" - Algae Eater for Aquariums
- DO NOT ORDER IF TEMPERATURES GO BELOW 32 F DURING WINTER OR ABOVE 100 F IN YOUR REGION, SNAILS WILL NOT SURVIVE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE LIVE ARRIVAL IF TEMPERATURES ARE EXTREME. PLEASE NOTE WE SHIP ONLY FROM MONDAY-WEDNESDAY. ORDERS PLACED ON WEDNESDAY SHIP THE FOLLOWING MONDAY. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK TRACKING FOR ARRIVAL DATE, SNAILS WILL DIE IF LEFT IN THE BOX FOR TOO LONG. CAN NOT SHIP TO HI OR PR
- SHIPS ONLY USPS PRIORITY FROM AQUALEAF AQUATICS. If you are buying from a low cost seller NOT using USPS Priority, you are risking the animals life .Can grow to over 2 inches - one of the largest freshwater snails in the aquarium hobby.
- Feeds on leftover food or almost any kind of fish food. Effective at algae control, and they also eat uneaten fish food.
- This large and colorful snail is great for adding some color and decoration to your aquarium, but it also serve some very useful purposes. It cleans algae off of glass, plants, and decorations, it eats hair algae, and it helps keep your substrate clean and the correct color.
- Mystery Snails are totally safe with any fish, shrimp, or plants, and are completely peaceful. They are quite large as adults, growing 2"+ in size.
Live Freshwater Aquarium Fish - (5) Bright Red Ramshorn Snails - 5 Pack of Bright Red Ramshorn Snails - by WorldwideTropicals - Populate Your Fish Tank!
- Algae Eaters! - Great Tank Mates For Fish, Plants, and Shrimp
- All shrimp and inverts are shipped Monday - Thursday via an expedited service for a lesser fee than our overnight service.
- Take advantage of our flat-rate shipping policy by buying multiple items per order and paying only a single flat-rate!
- Search "WorldwideTropicals" for our current in-stock listings! All items Items shipped out by WorldwideTropicals are hand-packed, and handled with care.
- All fish go out in an insulated box, with a heating element included to keep the fish warm.
SevenSeaSupply 5 Horned Nerite Fresh Water Aquarium Snails
- snails are widely known as one of, if not the most, voracious algae-eaters out of any snail. great for aquarium hobbyists who don't want snails reproducing in their tanks!
- Select SevenSeaSupply as seller at for 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Please select an expedited shipping for best result and condition of live snail if your overnight local weather is below 50'F
- Order thru SevenSeaSupply for Guaranteed live delivery. PLEASE NOTE WE SHIP ONLY MONDAY-TUESDAY. OTHERS ORDER WILL BE SHIP THE FOLLOWING WEEK. Shipped via USPS Priority mail 2 - 3 business days (insulate box). 100% live arrival guarantee, Pictures are for references only. Each snail's shells and color are diverse and totally unique!
- WARNING: YOUR ORDER MAYBE DELAY OR CANCEL DUE TO LOCAL WEATHER AND HOLIDAYS. PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL WEATHER BEFORE ORDER.
Micro Mix - Sinking Blended Diet for Snails, Shrimp & Bottom Feeding Fish (3 oz (85g))
Imperial Tropicals 2 Tiger Nerite Snails (Neritina natalensis) - Great for Algae and Plant Safe - Will not reproduce in Fresh Water!
- Stunning, amber, striped snails that will graze off algae and leftover food in your freshwater aquarium
- Will not reproduce in freshwater!
- These Nerites are 1/2” to 1” in diameter
- Completely safe with plants, shrimp, and fish
- One of many snails that we carry and all of our purchases come with Live Arrival Guarantees!
Rooted Live Aquarium Plant Bundle - 6 Easy Species | Snail Free Guaranteed
- Please note that during times of extreme weather, live plants will suffer due to temperatures. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F.
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- You get 6 grown rooted plants, 1 of each species. They range from 6" to 8" in height when shipped. Perfect for 5+ gallons aquariums
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Easy live aquarium plant species for any freshwater aquarium
Nudibranchs of the Coral Triangle: Reef ID Books
Nerite Snails: Two Separate Varieties
The Nerite Snail is another type of saltwater snail that you can purchase for your fish tank. Snails are great to add to your aquarium because they will clean off all parts of your aquarium and eventually they will control the algae in your tank.
These snails will require a strict salinity level of somewhere between 1.022 and 1.025. They will also require to to keep a heater in your fish tank. You will need to set the heater at around 73 degrees. Your saltwater tank cannot get over 76 degrees. To avoid your tank from over heating you will want to avoid placing it next to windows or heating vents. Usually a saltwater tank will stay at around 75 degrees with no problems.
These snails are great because they are good for the beginner. They are very easy to care for and pretty much take care of themselves except for the whole food aspect. These snails will stay very small and will not get larger than one inch in length. You can feed this snail a variety of different types of micro foods, invertebrate food, brine shrimp or seaweed. You can purchase seaweed and place it on a veggie clip. The veggie clip has suction cups on it and you can place it on the bottom side of the tank. This way the snails will have something to eat once the algae starts to run low. You will probably want to purchase at least one Nerite Snail per gallon. The Nerite snail is not to be confused with the Cerith Snail. The Cerith Snail is more of a spiral shape and doesn't come in a wide varieties of colors like the Nerite Snail does.