Best Substrate For Goldfish Tank in 2023
GloFish Aquarium Gravel 5 Pounds, Black with Fluorescent Accents, Complements Tanks
Stoney River White Aquatic Sand Freshwater and Marine Aquariums, 5-Pound Bag
- Will not affect PH
- Safe for use in freshwater aquariums
- Non-Toxic coating
Carib Sea ACS00110 Crushed Coral for Aquarium, 10-Pound
- Caribe crushed coral 10lb per case
- A solid and economical performer
- Economical Performer
Estes Gravel Products AES06606 Este Marine Sand Black for Aquarium, 5-Pound
- Great for marine and freshwater tanks
- Safe and non-toxic
- Environmentally friendly
- Anchors down Plants
- Black Color sand
SSRIVER Aquarium Gravel Cleaner Fish Tank Kit Long Nozzle Water Changer for Water Changing and Filter Gravel Cleaning with Air-Pressing Button and Adjustable Water Flow Controller- BPA Free
- HANDY DESINGN: With well-formed shape, compact structure with 2pcs water inlet tubes(15.74in*2), it is easy to install and operate. fitting different-sized fish tank.
- PREVENT BLOCKING: aquarium gravel filter cleaner can replace the water and keep water fresh,with filter basket in the tube, effectively avoiding blocking by gravel.It’s effectively separates and removes debris from your aquarium.
- EASY TO USE: just press the air-pressing button to pump water out, Equipped with flow adjuster,easy to install and operate.Aquarium Gravel Cleaner is perfect for cleaning up your aquarium.
- EQUIPPED WITH MANY ACCESSORIEC: soft hose, water flow clamp, Glass scraper(Clean up algae and stains on the fish tank),hose clamp and anti-back flow valve design.Valve is already installed, you don't need to install it again.
- transparent: We strive for satisfaction rating with all of our customers. If you are not satisfied with our aquarium gravel cleaner, please feel free to contact us and we will send you a replacement or give you a full refund.
Fresh Water Aquarium Live Plants Dwarf Baby tears Seeds Foreground or Carpeting in Planted Fish Tank. Safe for Shrimps, Betta, Goldfish, and Guppies.
- Dwarf Baby Tears plant dresses your aquarium ground with an elegant close lush green leaf cluster.
- Having live plants in your aquarium will help to produce oxygen, absorb carbon dioxide and ammonia that fish generate.
- Healthy live plant will help to balance the ecosystem in your aquarium
- Easy to maintain and will germinate from 7 to 15 days. Spread seed on substrate and keep it moist.
- For best result sufficient lighting and trimming to keep the leaf small and low to the ground.
Natural Rapport Aquarium Gravel Cleaner - The Only Gravel Cleaner Fish Need - Professional Aquarium Gravel Cleaner to Naturally Maintain a Healthier Tank, Reducing Fish Waste & Toxins (16 fl oz)
- NATURAL, HEALTHIER AQUARIUM - Our gravel cleaner introduces healthy, natural bacteria that biologically eliminate excess fish waste, fish food, toxins, odors, and other organic wastes. This leads to cleaner, clearer water, and a healthier fish tank.
- EXTEND YOUR TANK MAINTENANCE - Our professional grade, non-chemical formula will extend the time between water changes and vacuum gravel cleanings by eliminating organic waste that accumulates in your aquarium. It also helps correct for overfeeding.
- MAKE YOUR AQUARIUM WATER FISH SAFE - Our gravel cleaner not only improves water quality and clarity and minimizes odors, but also naturally reduces the build-up of toxic ammonia and nitrite as well as problem-causing nitrate and phosphate.
- PROFESSIONAL, EASY, ONE-STEP APPLICATION - Simply add one capful per 10 gallons to your Saltwater or Freshwater aquariums for cleaning. That's it, done! No messy accessories, tools or pump. Our 16 oz bottle treats up to 960 gallons, now that's value.
- OUR PROMISE - All supplies made in the USA. We have a customer promise of "complete product delight". We are a family-owned business passionate about making natural products with high standards keeping your beautiful fish safer and healthier.
SunGrow Aquarium Temple Plant Seeds, 2 Ounce, Improves Water Color and Quality, Easy to Grow with Minimal Maintenance, Vibrant Green Tropical Hygrophila Plant for Freshwater Fish Tanks, 1 Pack
- ✔ BEAUTIFUL, BRIGHTLY COLORED AQUATIC PLANT --- Native to South-East Asia, the vibrant green giant hygrophila is commonly used in aquascaping for many reasons besides its natural beauty. The reasonable hardiness and stem reaching to 1.5-3 inches wide and 10-15 inches high make this live aquarium tropical plant perfect for freshwater aquariums especially large tanks.
- ✔ IMPROVES WATER COLOR AND QUALITY --- All plants have the ability to convert carbon dioxide into much needed oxygen that fish and aquatic life require in order to survive. Plants also absorb CO2 and nitrates produced by fish waste creating a natural ecosystem and healthy habitat for your fish. The best thing about hygrophila is that it grows fast and helps keep aquarium water clean by removing nitrates, making it an ideal choice for the new aquarists.
- ✔ EXCITING, INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR AQUATIC PETS --- This undemanding and extremely attractive giant hygrophila covers a large surface in just a short span of time creating a stunning, dynamic underwater environment. It is completely safe for betta, shrimp, mollies, guppies and other freshwater fish to play in.
- ✔ EASY TO GROW WITH MINIMAL MAINTENANCE --- Once you receive your seeds, simply spread the seeds into the moist soil along the bottom of your freshwater aquarium. The plant requires moderate sunlight and thrives in 74°- 82°F water temperature having an alkalinity of 3 to 8 dKH and a pH of 6.5-7.5. Since this carpet plant grows quickly, it is recommended to trim it regularly and give it a high amount of sunlight to thrive.
- ✔ NATURALLY SPREADS ACROSS YOUR TANK --- When they are young, they look like the most popular carpeting plants, and when they completely grow, they form dense, lush stem plants over the floor of your tank. The regular trimming will keep these plants flat onto the ground creating a lush and gorgeous aquascape for you and your visitors. To promote even quicker growth, simply remove a few leaves from the bottom 1" to 2" of the stem, and new root growth will form from the last node on the stem.
Carib Sea ACS05840 Super Naturals Crystal River Sand for Aquarium, 5-Pound
- Create a supernatural experience by re-creating the natural world in your home
- grain size reduces built up detritus
- ph neutral ; safe for all aquariums
- no paints or dyes used
- made in the USA
[18 Pounds] Pebbles Aquarium Gravel River Rock, Natural Polished Decorative Gravel,Garden Outdoor Ornamental River Pebbles Rocks, Mixed Color Stonesï¼ŒPolished Gravel for Landscaping Vase Fillers (18)
- Weight: About 18 pounds. SIZE: About 1"-2".
- Natural Polished Gravel:This river rocks are natural lightly polished for smooth effect, comes in a variety of natural colors, Resists fading for long-lasting beauty. The color of this river rock is natural so it may include a variety of different shades of browns, black and whites rocks.(rocks are natural and as a result some may be broken or out of shape, thick or thin, oval or round)
- Aquarium Gravel Pebbles Decorative Stones ：Natural Stones，river rocks，fish tank gravel，aquarium gravel，succulent soil, potting soil,succulent soil mix,cactus soil,potting soil for indoor plants,vase filler,Home Decoration.
- An alternative to mulch： Use indoors or outdoors，Pebble mulch in interior or exterior garden beds, round and soft easy on the feet as there are no sharp edges.
- Add an extra beautiful: in flower arrangements, water features, walkways, walls or exposed aggregate flooring, around swimming pools it could also be used to as an accent to an aquariums, water gardens, ponds, and terrariums. Add an extra beauty in your garden or just outside your house. This is a perfect home decor and a creative interior and exterior design ,helps you keep clean and nice all of your decoration places.
Easy Ways to Grow Barley Straw
There are several very good reasons' to grow barley straw. It is very easy to grow this versatile crop. It makes a great animal feed and can be used in your fish tank to prevent algae.
Barley straw is used in many food products as well as being used in alcohol, and beer in a malted form. Here are some easy tips on what you'll need and how you can easily grow barley straw in your own garden.
You'll of course need a few items such as the barley seeds, a shovel and scissors or a knife.
You can purchase barley seeds from home improvement stores and from a local nursery. The barley seeds need to have been treated with a fungicide for protection; this is called "seed dressing." Choose seeds that have a very high germination rate.
Now, you need to find a good area to grow barley seed in your yard or garden. It needs to have good soil and be high in moisture content. The soil quality of your ground can be improved by using the shovel to break it up. This helps to get plenty of oxygen to the barley seeds.
To better grow the barley seeds you need to plant the seeds in dense groups. You should try to plant in a way that there will be about 20-25 barley seed plants for every square foot of your garden.
Keep the barley seed free of weeds. You can use organic herbicide if you have a large area to grow barley seed. Be careful not to get the herbicide on any of your barley plants.
You don't want to soak barley seed plants, just keep the ground moist. Your barley seeds will draw their own moisture from the ground.
It will take about 40-55 days for your barley to reach full maturity. It is ready when the straw is golden colored and brittle. You can harvest a small amount of the barley with scissors or a knife. You'll have to use harvesting equipment to gather the crop if you have a large field of the plants.
It is fun and easy to grow barley straw. You can even grow barley straw in different seasons. This will of course depend on the seeds you have chosen. If you want a nice spring crop of the barley straw then plant it in January. If a winter crop is your choice then plant in October.