Best Sump Pump For Saltwater Aquarium in 2023
Hygger 24V DC Water Return Pump with Controller, Powerful Quiet Inline Submersible Water Circulation Pump for Saltwater Aquarium, Sump Tank, Pond, Waterfall 1060GPH
Hygger Quiet 660 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump Quick Auto Electric Water Change Aquarium Cleaning Pump Fish Tank Pump with 3 Adaptors
- 【VERSATILE】Hygger Submersible Water Pump is a multi-functional pump in terms of aquarium cleaning water change, water circulation, transferring water and powering fountain waterfall
- 【WORKS LIKE A CHARM】Easy to use, simply plug in power for quick water draining, this bottom intake pump can remove water level down to 1/4" and suck out 1/5" debris and fish waste with ease
- 【RUN DRY PROTECTION】This aquarium pump shuts itself off when the protection circuit gets hot. And it runs again once it cool down (It is not auto shut off. You need to turn it off when not in use.)
- 【For 60-110 Gallon Tank】Provides efficient, instant water flow, power: 60W, Maximum flow rate: 660 GPH; Max Lift Height: 10ft (power cord's length: 6ft), Presented three different sizes of barb fittings for desired water flow: 3/4", 7/8" and 1"(PS: Hose is not included)
- 【Oil-free Magnetic Driven Motor】Ideal for saltwater and freshwater aquariums, ponds, gardens, fountains, bird bathes and hydroponics up to 110 gallon
Hygger 1060GPH Quiet Submersible and External 24V Water Pump, with Controller (30%-100% Settings), Powerful Return Pump for Fish Tanks, Aquariums, Ponds, Fountains, Sump, Hydroponics (33W, 13.1ft)
- 🐠【Demension & Specifications】Powerful and ultra quiet water return pump. Input voltage: 100-240V 50/60HZ. Output voltage: DC 24V. Pump Dimension (LxWxH): 6.2 x 3.1 x 5 inch. Cord length from the pump to controller is 6ft, the power cord length is 6.6ft. Wattage/flow/head: 33W/1060GPH/13.1ft head. Please look the chart for each models
- 🐠【 Auto Shut Off When No Water】 Plug the power to turn this water pump on, unplug the power to turn it off. It is protected in case there's no water, the pump will auto shut off when no water is sensed or water gets too low. Comes with 2 kinds of removable water intake screens,1 for normal water level and the other for low water level (higher than 0.8inch)
- 🐠【Adjustable Flow Speed】This aquarium water pump has an external Led display controller, with 71 flow speed settings, you can control the flow rate from 30% to 100% of the top speed flow. 3 buttons on the controller: "Up" "Down" "Pause"
- 🐠【Internal & External Use】 Hygger dcp water pump can be ran externally or be submerged. Please note the controller is not waterproof, must be placed indoors. The pond pump comes with screws, o rings, pipe connection fittings. You can connect 1" or 3/4" pipes to this pond pump
- 🐠【Durable Water Pump】Wear-resistant ceramic shaft and magnetic drive makes this water pump a long service life. No copper element, can be used for fresh water or salt water
Current USA 6010 1900 GPH eFlux DC Flow Pump
- ADJUSTABLE FLOW- Unlike traditional AC water pumps, eFlux flow pumps are DC powered and completely controllable. Simply turn the dial to adjust the flow until the optimal flow rate is reached.
- SUBMERISBLE or EXTERNAL- Safe for saltwater or freshwater systems, eFlux DC flow pumps can be installed submersible or external (inline). Quick couple hose barb fittings are included to make installation and servicing easy.
- INCREDIBLY EASY- A cinch to install, eFlux Flow pumps have a very small footprint, allowing them to fit into even smaller sumps and tight spaces. High flow combined with high pressure makes them the perfect choice for return pump applications.
- ENERGY SAVER- eFlux controllable DC flow pumps efficiently produce strong water flow with high pressure. Featuring a sealed DC motor and magnetic drive design. 65% Energy saving from traditional pumps.
- 30 DAY GUARANTEE-We are so sure you’ll be happy with your purchase that we offer a “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” to ensure customer satisfaction of our Current USA products. If for any reason you wish to discontinue using the products, we will promptly issue a refund.
aquastation DC-4000 Silent Swirl Controllable DC Aquarium Pump 25W 1050GPH-marine wavemaker Return Pump with sine Wave Controller for Salt/Freshwater Coral Reef Fish Tank Sump Circulation (DC4000)
- ★Max Flow Rate: 1056GPH(4000 LPH) Max lift head: 3.5M(11.5FT)，Dc return pump modes:steady flow mode ,wave mode ,feed mode, Ultra silent operation.
- ★sine wave technology ,Variable speed control with up to 20 different speed settings,offering precise adjustment of water flow for optimum performance.
- ★ Submerisble or External- Dc pumps can be installed submersible or external (inline),Run-Dry Protection.
- ★Suitable for marine and fresh water (no copper) ,safe for any tank！65% Energy saving from traditional pumps.
- ★Low voltage, safe，IC Electronic Detection, Motor protection if rotor is blocked. With wear-resistant ceramic shaft, longer operation life.
Uniclife DEP-4000 Controllable DC Water Pump 1052 GPH with Controller for Marine Freshwater Aquarium Pond Circulation
- Reliable Pump: NO PCB in pump makes it more stable and long-lived than DCT series. High performance of 3 phases 6 poles motor and Wear-resistant Ceramic Shaft.
- Smart Controller: 99 Adjustable Speed & 10 min pause feed mode; memory function can keep the same setting after every restart.
- Multiple-Safe Protection: IC chip control, LACK OF WATER protection, STUCK protection and True Soft Startup
- Submersible&external: Suitable for amphibious use, can operate in Marine and Fresh Water. Make sure to POUR WATER into the pump before EXTERNAL USE.
- Safe low voltage: DC 24 V, Power: 35 W, Max flow: 1052 GPH, Max-head: 11.5 ft.
Hydor Koralia Evolution 1400/1500 Aquarium Circulation Pump, 1400-1500 GPH
- New and improved mount featuring vibration absorbing technology and magnetic suction cup with free positioning capabilities
- Safe for use with wave-timers
- Higher flow rates and lower energy consumption when compared to previous Koralia models.
- Compact design
Jebao DCT Marine Controllable Water Pump
- New enhanced range will replace the previous DC3000/DC6000/9000/12000/15000
- High performance motor with innovation electronics and energy saving up to 50% than previous models
- Power: 30-watt, Max flow: 1056GPH; Max-head: 9.8 ft
- Item Package Weight: 3.85
KEDSUM 550GPH Submersible Pump(2500L/H, 40W), Ultra Quiet Water Pump with 5ft High Lift, Fountain Pump with 6.5ft Power Cord, 3 Nozzles for Fish Tank, Pond, Aquarium, Statuary, Hydroponics
- 【Specifications】Max Flow Rate: 550 GPH(2500L/H), Max Lift height: up to 5 Feet. The 6.5ft long power cord offers convenient installation.
- 【Ultra Quiet】This Submersible water pump is designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation to provide years of service，energy-saving and low power consumption.(Power: 40 W,Voltage: 110V)
- 【Perfect size】This profile size aquarium pump is great to hide or disguise (Dimensions:3.75"(H)*4.7"(L)*2.75"(W)). Come with 4 strong suction cups at the bottom of the pump, easy to mount it onto the glass surface either vertically or horizontally.
- 【3 Outlet Adapters】Equipped with 3 Outlet Adapters ,one is 0.51inch, one is 0.75inch,and the other one is 0.87inch, providing different water flow effects. This submersible pump is ideal for fresh-water, salt-water, can be applied in aquarium, fountains, spout, hydroponic and pond.
- 【Detachable and Cleanable】No need any tools to detach it, easy to seperate, easy to clean. KEDSUM provide 1 year manufactured warranty for all submersible water pump. Any question of the pump, pls send email us at [email protected]
Odyssea WP Series Submersible Aquarium Water Pump (1000 GPH)
- GPH: 1000
- Max Lift: 10.50 ft
- Fully submersible with magnetic motor
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater applications
- For 110V only
Giant Sea Worm Terrorizes Aquarium
It started as a mystery. The coral reef at Blue Reef Aquarium in Newquay, England had been damaged and torn in half. Traps were set. They had hooks, but whatever was in the tank was taking the bait and the hooks. Then a prize tang fish was injured...
The coral reef at Blue Reef Aquarium in Newquay, England had been damaged and torn in half. Matt Slater, the Aquarium's curator, told the Daily Mail, "Something was guzzling our reef but we had no idea what, we also found an injured Tang Fish so we laid traps but they got ripped apart in the night."
The traps had hooks, but whatever was in the tank was taking the bait and the hooks. Then a prize tang fish was injured and it was decided that the reef would be dismantled piece by piece until they found the culprit.
What they found seemed to come straight out of a horror or schlock science fiction alien-gone-amok film - a 4-foot long polychaete worm, or giant sea worm. "It really does look like something out of a horror movie," Slater said. "It's over four feet long with these bizarre-looking jaws.
"We also discovered that he is covered with thousands of bristles which are capable of inflicting a sting resulting in permanent numbness."
After discovering the giant sea worm, staff coaxed it out of its hiding place with pieces of fish. However, the giant sea worm bit through 20 lb. fishing line during the process.
The staff began calling the giant sea worm "Barry." They gave the creature its own tank at the aquarium.
Slater said that "Barry" the giant sea worm, which is a tropical animal, probably arrived at the Blue Reef Aquarium as a much smaller juvenile as part of a living rock shipment from another aquarium.
The giant sea worm at Blue Reef Aquarium joins several massive creatures discovered recently.
A giant stingray was caught in Thailand's Maeklong River by a team of biologists in February. It is believed it is the largest stingray ever caught with a rod. The Telegraph reported that the giant stingray weighed 770 pounds and took 13 people 90 minutes to haul out of the water.
Dscovery.com reported that a comprehensive marine cataloguing expedition off of New Zealand in March 2020 produced jellyfish with 12-ft. long tentacles and 2-ft. wide starfish. The starfish are some of the largest ever seen.
In 2020, a 30-ft. long colossal squid was snagged on a fishing line in the waters off Antarctica. National Geographic documented that the half-ton female had partially developed eggs inside her mantle cavity. Experts say that, had she lived, the giant squid would have produced thousands of eggs.