Best T5 Aquarium Light Fixtures in 2022
Odyssea T5 Quad Timer Aquarium Light Marine FOWLR Cichlid (48")
- Lumen: 20000 initial
- Wattage: 216W (4x 54W)
- Config: 2x10000K, 2xActinic, 4xLEDs
- Includes timer panel, aluminum reflector, fan(s), mounting legs
- For Marine Reef, FOWLR, Cichlid, Freshwater aquariums
Odyssea T5 Dual 6500K Aquarium Light Freshwater Plant Extendable (48")
- Lumen: 10000 initial
- Wattage: 2x 54W
- Config: 2x 6500K
- Extendable brackets, External Ballasts
- For freshwater and planted setups
Sunblaster 904296 NanoTech T5 High Output Fixture Reflector Combo, 2-Feet
- Material Type: Metal
- Power Source Type: Electric
Odyssea T5 Dual Marine Aquarium Light FOWLR Cichlid (48")
- Lumen: 10000 initial
- Wattage: 2x 54W
- Config: 10000K / Actinic 460nm
- Extendable brackets, External Ballasts
- For marine, fowlr, reef, cichlid, freshwater setups
Helios HO T5 Dual Aquarium Light Fixture & 2X HO T5 Lamps 11000K Day & Blue Marine Fish (48")
- Fits all universal HO T5 replacement bulbs.
- On/Off switch with 6 ft. power cord. US standard 110V - 120V, 60Hz Only.
- Sleek aluminum hood with 95% reflective parabolic reflector.
- High power and high lumen lamps that is brighter than standard fluorescent.
- Enhanced the development of animals and corals in a captive environment.
Zoo Med T5 HO Reptisun Terrarium Hood 24"
- DESIGN: High Output Bulb with new low profile design.
- CONVENIENCE: High Output Light Fixture for your reptiles with convenient on/off switch.
- EFFICIENCY: Highly Polished Curved Reflector for Increased Lamp Efficiency.
- PERFORMANCE: Enerygy Efficient T5 HO electronoc Ballast for rapid Start and Maximum Lamp Performance.
- USED AND PROVIDES: Use with a Zoo Med Reptisun TF HO Lamp to provide UVB, UVA and Visible Light for your Reptile.
2-Pack T5 HO Grow Light - 1 Bulb Light System - Fluorescent Hydroponic Indoor Fixture Bloom Veg Daisy Chain with Bulbs (4 Foot & w/Reflector (DL8041R 2pack), Cool White | Vegetative)
- Link Cable Included -> power up to 15 fixtures from One Outlet
- Plug in and go with these beautiful lights. Perfect for indoor gardens
- Rolling Switch on 6' power cord
- Discrete Shipping in Brown Packaging
- Each Fixture 5000 Lumens, 4 FT, 54W
Coralife 08600 Aqualight High Output T5 Dual Lamp Fixture, 24-Inch
- Includes one 10, 000K Daylight high output T5 lamp and one actinic lamp
- Each lamp can provide approximately twice the light output of a traditional T8 lamp, making these fixtures a great choice for saltwater or reef aquariums and aquariums with live plants
- Low profile powder coated aluminum housing with acrylic splash guard to protect lamps
- Adjustable mounting brackets
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater aquariums
iPower GLT5XXPANL4T4 4-Feet 6400K T5 Grow Light Fixture for Indoor Plants High Output Fluorescent Tubes, 4 Lamps, White
- BRIGHTER T5 LAMPS: Shine 20,000 Lumens down onto your - All iPower T5 florescent tubes are HO (High-Output) tubes, which produce far more lumens than standard or HE tubes. Rated wattage: 216
- DUAL SWITCHES FOR SPECIALIZED SPECTRUMS: iPower T5 grow light fixture comes with 2 on/off switches allowing more flexible control over your system
- STURDY AND STEALTHY PACKAGING: This T5 fixture comes with 2 hanging cables connected to each corner and an 10' grounded power cord, all fixtures come fully equipped with 6400K florescent tubes of corresponding quantity and size
- ULTRA-REFLECTIVE SURFACE DELIVERS MORE LIGHT FOR LESS ENERGY: The reflector returns 95% of your grow light bulbs’ light back to your plants and herbs with wider coverage
- LONG-LASTING LIGHT: All bulbs are rated for 20,000 hours of use under ideal conditions. We offer 2-year warranty for this grow light fixture
iPower 4FT 45.8IN 54W T5 Fluorescent High Output HO Cool Blue Grow Light Bulbs 5 PACK 6400K
- SPECIFICATIONS: Color Temperature: 6400K; Length: 4FT/45.8IN; Wattage: 54W; Lumen: 5000LM.
- NEW TECHNOLOGY FOR DIFFERENT USEAGE: iPower T5 Grow Light Bulbs feature a high output intensity which provide everything you need to get your plants growing. Ideal for Aquariums, greenhouses, propagation, germination, general office lighting
- REDUCE WASTE: Stimulates bud production and the blooming of flowers. The soft glow, low heat emission, and small size allows you to hang these lights close to your plants without bleaching or frying the leaves
- ECONOMICAL: These T5 lamps are cost effective an efficient with very low heat emissions reduce or eliminate the need for expensive ventilation and air conditioning. Perfect for the stage when plants need to stop growing and start blooming
- LONG LIFETIME: The average useable lifespan is well over 20,000 hours.
Top 10 Places to Visit when You Are on Vacation in Destin, FLA
If you have planned a vacation in Destin, you will have the chance to enjoy the natural beauty of Florida's Emerald Coast, where sand is like sugar and the Gulf waters are aquarium clear and emerald green.
There is a lot to be done in this wonderful city. Let's take a look around:
1. Crab Island
The name Crab Island makes you assume it's an island. Actually, at one time it was an island, but now it is an underwater sandbar and popular place to anchor your boat (rented or personal). Crab Island is part beach, part swimming pool, part tailgate party. It's truly an experience you will rarely find anywhere outside of Destin, and something you should try.
Rated as one of the top things to do in Destin, Crab Island is where the locals go to relax.
A super fun and relaxing way to spend your time on the water anywhere! Crab Island is a great place to spend an afternoon enjoying the water and the scenery of one of the most beautiful places in the south.
Destin has been called the "World's Luckiest Fishing Village", because of its 1st class deep sea fishing, offshore sport fishing and great bay fishing. Destin offers the potential for all types of fish to be caught in the Gulf of Mexico and in the Choctawhatchee Bay. Species you can find here include red snapper, cobia, dolphin, flounder, red drum, crevalle jack, and sheepshead, to name a few. It definitely is a great place to relax a bit and catch a lot of fish.
3. The Destin Rodeo
This event is one of the top tournaments in the state of Florida for anglers. Established in 1948, The Destin Fishing Rodeo is the ultimate fishing tournament for saltwater anglers of all ages. It is held each October. Over 30,000 anglers compete throughout the month of October each year. There is more than $100,000 in cash and prizes that goes to the winners of each division. Virtually every gamefish is recognized with awards during the Rodeo.
Looking for excitements on you Destin Florida vacation? You can fly up to 800 feet high and enjoy 10-12 minutes of the most breathtaking views of the emerald green waters of the Gulf here in Destin. Parasailing is a seasonal activity that is offered March through November.
5. Destin Area Diving
Scuba divers and snorkelers can enjoy the calm, clear, and warm waters. The ledges of the DeSoto Canyon are covered with finger and basket sponges, aqua and purple sea whips, and a variety of colorful corals. The deep waters attract dolphins, six-foot manta rays, and huge loggerhead sea turtles. Divers can swim among huge schools of migrating mackerel, amberjack, and cigar minnows.
In addition to the interesting natural underwater life, there are shipwrecks and artificial reefs to explore.
You can dive reefs and wrecks night or day any time of the year!
6. Big Kahuna
Big Kahuna's is Destin's waterpark and adventure park is a splendid place which offer over 40 water attractions for sliding, splashing or just basking in the sun and, for night-time fun, miniature golf, go-kart tracks and several thrill rides. There is something for every member of the family!
7. Regatta Bay Golf and Country Club
Regatta Bay is great place and it definitely lived up to its reputation. Compared to many other top notch courses all over the country, this one ranks up as the best one has ever seen. It is well kept and in great condition. The staff is friendly and helpful as well.
8. Eating …
And after all that fun in the sun and in the water, you will want to find a decent place to eat. You are lucky again because there are many great places in Destin where you can be served fresh sea food, award-winning cuisine, in-house beers Asian food filled with unmatched atmosphere.
Along with the great adventures outsides, Destin can offer its tourist good places to do some shopping such as the lovely little outdoor strip mall Destin Commons, or the Silver Sands Premium Outlets, where you can find designer brand merchandises at very low prices. If you dream of a little bit of everything then The Harborwalk Village is where you can feel the atmosphere of Destin and have a life time experience.
10.Village of Baytown Wharf
The Village of Baytowne Wharf is the "heart and soul" of Sandestin Luxury Beach Resort. This place is definitely a must see for everybody who is visiting the beautiful Gulf coast. No doubts, it is the favorite place for every golfer.