Best Temperature For Saltwater Fish Tank in 2021
Inkbird ITC-308S Aquarium Heating and Cooling Dual Stage Temperature Controller Freshwater Saltwater Aquarium Tropical Fish Ornamental Shrimp
Hygger 500W Digital Quartz Aquarium Heater for Fresh-Water and Salt-Water, with External IC Thermostat Controller and Thermometer, Fast Heating Submersible Thermostat for Fish Tank 60-120 Gallon
- 🐠【Fast Heating Up】voltage 110-120V/60HZ, power 500W, US three-pin plug, heater rod length 10.5 inch, 500W submersible heater for fish tank 60-120 Gallon. The heater power cord is 6ft, the controller power cord is 5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.6ft. Temp range: 61-90℉. Fast heating up aquarium heater, it takes about 3 minutes to heat 3.5 gallon water up 3℉
- 🐠【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After finishing the temperature setting, the fish tank heater will run automatically by itself. It will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, please note that the water temp may go up 1℉ more because of the waste heat. When the water temp is cool down to 1℉ less than the set temp, the tank heater will restart heating
- 🐠【Quartz Tube & Plastic Guard】With high-quality quartz glass tube, it's very durable and explosion-proof, this fish tank heater can be used for saltwater and freshwater aquariums, service life can be 3 years or more. With low profile black plastic guard, easy to hide in the tank. The guard can prevent your aquarium pets from burned, the gaps on the guard is about 3mm, no worries for fish stuck
- 🐠【Digital LED Display Controller】the external IC temp controller can show the water temp with 2 blue LED digits. Only show Fahrenheit degrees. To set the temp, just press the button over and over until the screen displaying the temp you desired, then stop and wait the digit flashing for 3 times, the setting is done and the led shows the current water temp again. The controller is connect with separate sensitive thermometer
- 🐠【Fully submersible Aquarium Heater】with strong suction cups on the heater guard and the thermometer, it's easy to install the aquarium heater no to the tank walls or bottom, please keep them fully submerged. The thermometer should be away from the heater and keep water circulation as far as possible
Hygger 500W Aquarium Heater with LED Digital Temperature Controller, Submersible Fish Tank Water Heater for 60-120 Gallon Tank
- This fully submersible aquarium heater enables memory function and over heat protection. Auto shut off when over-heats, resets when it cools down.
- Made with premium quartz and double sealed by black protective guard, this fish tank heater is resistant to explosion and corrosion, and protect fish and other livestocks from punching and scalding
- Build-in external IC temp controller, easy to read blue LED digital number shows real time water temperature. Heat indicator lights on red when fish heater start to heat and turns in yellow once it reach set temperature. Temp accuracy is +/- 1°F.
- Easy to set temperature without getting hands wet. Temperature can be precisely adjusted from 61 to 90°F (16°C ~ 32°C). Just press set button to desired temperature, it blinks 3 seconds and begins to work
- 500 watt aquarium heater, voltage 110-120V, suitable for tank capactiy 60-120 gallon freshwater and saltwater aquariums
Zacro Pack of 2 LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer Fish Tank Water Terrarium Temperature
- Submerge probe into fish tank to measure water temperature (Submerge probe only, do not submerge thermometer in water).
- Easy to apply suction cup and easy to read lcd screen; temperature readings to within 1 degree
- Large, easy to read lcd display; compact design for discrete use
- Temperature range -50 degree Celsius ~ + 70 degree Celsius; Operating temperature -10 degree Celsius ~ +50 degree Celsius.
- Powered by one lr44 button cell (included)
Hygger 200W Titanium Aquarium Heater for Salt Water and Fresh Water, Digital Submersible Heater with External IC Thermostat Controller and Thermometer, for Fish Tank 20-45 Gallon
- 🐠【For Fish Tank 20-45 Gallon】voltage 110-120V, power 200W, heater rod length 10.7inch. The heater and controller power cords are the same length 5.5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.4ft. There are mounting holes on the temp controller back for hanging on the wall
- 🐠【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After well installing the aquarium heater and the thermometer, you just need to set the desired heating temp, it will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, it will automatically restart heating when the water temp is 1℉ less than the set temp. The controller has temp setting remember function
- 🐠【Durable Titanium Tube】this seawater resistant titanium aquarium heater is good for use in salt water and fresh water, service life can be 3 years or more. Very compact small, easy to hide in the tank. Don't suggest to use it in sump. The diameter of the titanium tube is19mm, you can buy suction cups suitable for this size when you need to get that replaced.
- 🐠【Digital LED Display】the IC temp controller can show the water temp and set temp at the same time, and there is a indicator light to show the heating status. You can press the 'up' key to shift degree unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- 🐠【Wide Temperature Range】With the thermostat controller you can set the temp from 32℉to 104℉, control precision is 1℉, please set the right temp for your aquarium pets. The separate thermometer can detect a temperature from -68℉ to 140℉, the measurement accuracy is 0.2℉ plus or minus, very sensitive
VIVOSUN 200W Aquarium Heater Submersible Titanium Fish Tank Heaters with Intelligent LED Temperature Display and External Temperature Controller
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: An intelligent IC chip controls the heater temperature, making the temperature difference within ±1℃/±2ºF; Provide the best living environment for your aquatic creatures
- SAFETY GUARANTEE: Made with IP68, the highest waterproof level; and a titanium tube material that features explosion-proof and anti-corrosion engineering, which makes this submersible heater more resistant to damage while heating better than traditional glass heaters; Built with overheat and water shortage protection
- EXTERNAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER: The touch-button controller adjusts the temperature without getting your hands wet. It’s easy to control the temp from 68℉/20°C to 94℉/34°C; Check the size chart to find your desired fish tank heater
- EASY TO SETUP: 200W submersible heater is suitable for 30 to 40 gallons aquariums; Vertical or horizontal installation and ensure the device is fully submerged underwater
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The fish tank aquarium heater has CE, FCC and ROHS certification and the plug has a UL certification; Applicable for freshwater and marine aquariums, aquaculture, glass containers, and hydroponic systems
capetsma Fish Tank Thermometer, Touch Screen Digital Aquarium Thermometer with LCD Display, Stick-on Temperature Sensor ensures Optimum Temperature in Terrarium, for Your pet Amphibians and Reptilesâ€¦
- 🎈 No Probes or Messy Wires in water : backside temperature sensor stick on the outside glass of the fish tank prevent water infiltration and electronic Oxidation, Classic Red+Black compact design with Large Crystal Touch Screen makes it easier to read the temperature far away, stands out among other Fish Tank thermometers.
- 🎈 Large numbers on 3.2" Large Transparent Screen : 3.2" large glass screen is larger than most of the thermometers, large temperature display on transparent screen, will not block your view.
- 🎈 Accurate Display : With an accurate temperature sensor stick on the surface of the fish tank, this Digital aquarium thermometer will display accurate temperature for fish tank, reading from 0°C to 70°C / 32°F - 158°F, accurate to 0.1°
- 🎈 Easy to Operate: pull down the red battery cover below the screen, insert battery, close it, stick on and read the tank temperature. press up or down to switch °C / °F
- 🎈 Widely used: Suitable For Different Water Types Such As Fresh Water, Tap Water, Salty Water, Marine Water And Monitors The Living Temperature For Reptile Such As Lizard, Turtle.Also, it can be used for DIY Brew Beer and wine barrel, Terrarium, Greenhouse, Vivarium pet tank thermometer.
Salinity & Temp Meter Pen Type Salt Water Quality Tester ATC NaCl, 9999 ppm / 100.0ppt/ 10% / 0.95-1.08 SG Measurement Units 4-in-1 Checker for Saltwater Aquarium Pond Food Pool Cooking Seawater
- MEASURING RANGE: 0~9999 ppm or 10.0ppt~100.0ppt or 0.0%~10.0% or 0.950~1.080 (S.G.) based on NaCl with ±%F.S ±1 digit / ±0.5°C Accuracy
- DISPLAY: Dual Temperature and Salinity in three measurement units (ppm, %, S.G) / 30 x 18mm LCD Size
- FEATURES: Waterproof IP65 / One touch calibration / Auto power off and Non-Sleep mode disable / Multi points calibration
- POWER SUPPLY / SENSOR : 4 x LR44 button batteries
Orlushy Submersible Aquarium Heater 150W for Marine Reef Fish Tank Sump
- ★150W aquarium heater is suitable for 30 to 50 gallons aquariums,Length - 9.5",voltage 110-120V, power cord is 6ft, please choose the right wattage aquarium heater according to our size chart.
- ★It shows an area to adjust the temperature. It's not exactly accurate but it turns easy and can be adjusted at small intervals.
- ★Explosion Proof: 2mm thickened quartz glass,can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums,easy to hide in the tank.
- ★Precise temperature dial from 68 to 89°F allows for complete control of aquatic climate within a 1-degree difference.
- ★Adjustable Aquarium Fish Tank Water Heater Sensitive and reliable thermostat maintains uniform temperature. Automatic shut off when the temperature is reached
POPETPOP [Upgraded 400W Aquarium Heater - Submersible Titanium Fish Tank Heaters with Intelligent LED Temperature Display
- √ [UPGRADED] MORE PRECISE TEMPERATURE - Upgraded sensing probes on the top of heater provides more precise induction that reduces temperature error which allows you check the temperature of the aquarium more easily to prevent the difference temperature in water from making the fish sick.
- √ [UPGRADED] DURABLE HEATING WIRE - The aquarium heater was changed from the original iron-chromium wire to the nickel-chromium wire to ensure the heater has longer life and precisely control heater temperature. It is extremely durable and stable, and faster heating than normal glass heaters.
- √ SAFETY PROTECTION - The fish tank aquarium heater has CE, FCC and ROHS certification. When sensing probe is exposed in the air or detected the water is overheating, the heater will stop heating. Giving your aquarium fish, amphibians, turtles safety protection.
- √ EASY TO ADJUST TEMPERATURE - LED digital display temperature that is easy to observe the temperature set by the heater. Using intelligent IC chip for more precise temperature control with less error (±1°C/±2℉). The touch button ensures that the hand is not wet when adjusting the temperature.
- √ SIMPLE OPERATION - The 400w fish tank heater can be used in 70-80gal gallon fresh water and salt water aquariums. Easy to set temp from 20°C ~ 34°C(68℉~ 94℉). Note: Don't expose the heater out of water surface as this may cause damage to the heater.
Symptoms of a Heat Stroke
Summer is just around the corner and when those summer temperatures start rolling in so does the risk for heat-related illnesses. A heat stroke is life-threatening and it develops rapidly.
WHAT IS A HEAT STROKE?
A heat stroke occurs when the body's natural cooling system fails during long exposures to the sun. Normally when the body gets hot it is able to cool itself by sweating and radiating the heat through the skin, but in extreme heat, high humidity or at times of vigorous activity the cooling system slowly stops working. This causes the heat to build up to dangerous levels.
The occurrence of a heat stroke causes many of the organs in the body to suffer tissue damage. Central nervous system changes, such as delirium, coma and seizures are profound in most heat stroke victims. Other damage can occur in the liver, kidney, muscle and heart. The effects of a heat stroke may last as long as a day or two.
HEAT STROKE SYMPTOMS
The symptoms of a heat stroke include headache, dizziness, disorientation, agitation or confusion, sluggishness or fatigue, seizure, hot, dry skin that is flushed but not sweaty, a high body temperature over 104 degrees F, loss of consciousness, rapid heart beat, rapid, weak pulse, shallow breathing, muscle cramps and hallucinations.
HEAT STROKE TREATMENT
Immediate treatment for heat stroke is a must. Call for an ambulance. Until help arrives get the person indoors and remove all clothing. Lay the person in a cool area with their feet slightly elevated. Apply cool water to the skin and fan the body to stimulate sweating. Apply ice packs to the arm pits and to the groin.
HEAT STROKE PREVENTION
There a many ways to prevent a heat stroke. Try avoiding direct sun exposure as much as possible. If possible avoid strenuous activity in hot or humid weather. Always wear a hat when working in intense sun. Wearing light-colored, loose-fitting clothing in hot weather is also helpful. Drink extra water when you sweat even if you are not thirsty to prevent dehydration. Air conditioners and fans should be used when available to improve air circulation. If air conditioners and fans are not available windows should be open. Food intake should also be limited to small meals. Alcohol intake and activity should also be limited when it is hot or when you are not use to the climate. The best way to prevent heat stroke is to be aware of how your body reacts to intense sun and high temperatures and plan outdoor events accordingly.
It is important to remember that a heat stroke is a medical emergency and should be taken very seriously. If you suspect that you or someone around you is having a heat stroke get professional help immediately.