Best Thing To Clean Aquarium Glass in 2021
SunGrow Aquarium Glass Cleaner, 25.5 Inches Maximum Length, Sharp Blade to Remove Thickest Residue, Long Handheld Tool, Stainless Steel, Replaceable Razor Blade
Neptonion Magnetic Aquarium Fish Tank Glass Algae scrapers Glass Cleaner Scrubber Clean Brush [Floating,Scratch-Free,Non-Slip,magnetizing]
- 👏-Bestie of Aquarium : This device helps clean glass by magnetizing from an outside pad to the inner glass cleaner part, quickly and easily cleans away algae growth to make your aquarium stays healthy and looks its best.
- 💪-Premium Quality : The scrubber side is made of fabric with tiny hooks that scrape off the algae without damaging the glass. Outside, the surface of the handle is covered in felt so it glides smoothly along as you clean.
- 🙉-Comfortable and Non-slip : it’s a long, wide bar shape that’s easy to get your fingers around, a large, chunky handle makes it easy to hold on to as you move it around and the non-slip grip comes in really handy, too.
- 🌊-Floating and easy to storage : It floats so you never have to worry about it sinking to the bottom of the tank and you can retrieve it without getting your hands wet or disturbing any of your aquatic animals or plants.
- 🙀-Simple and Durable : it’s made of waterproof plastic that protects the magnets from rusting. Because of how the fabric is attached, you don’t have to worry about it getting sand or substrate stuck in the fibers and scratching the glass while you clean. It’s also extremely durable, so it will last a long time.
Bio Clean: Eco Friendly Hard Water Stain Remover (20oz Large)- Our Professional Cleaner Removes Tough Water Stains From Shower Doors, Windshields, Windows, Chrome, Tiles, Toilets, Granite, Steel e.c.t
- PROFESSIONAL HARD WATER SPOT REMOVER: Get the powerful industrial and commercial strength that takes stains, spots, rust, mildew, and mold out! Remove years of unwanted hard minerals. Remove etched in hard water build up, limescale and rust. No matter how many years the stains have been building up. Bio-Clean completely eliminates and removes the stains, like they were never there.
- SAFE AND ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY: Abrasive based and made from a non-chemical compound. Smells Great and works Amazing! Biodegradable formula produces no bad smell or harmful fumes.
- REMOVE CALCIUM MINERAL LIMESCALE ACID RAIN AND RUST STAINS: Bio-Clean Hard water stain remover has safe abrasives that effectively eliminates hard water stains, rust, and limescale from: Shower doors, Shower stalls, Shower Glass, Windshields, Windows, Glass, BBQ, Barbecue, Chrome, Tile, Toilets, Granite, Steel, Fiberglass, Pools, Bath tubs, Sinks, Granite, Marble, Chrome, Boats, Autos, Brass, Stone, Metals, Porcelain, Corian, Brass, Aluminum, Stainless Steel & Hard Vinyl.
- RESTORE and RENEW: Treatment for mild to severe hard water stains. Treat and seal surfaces that look foggy and hazed. Bring your surfaces back to life. Our polish cleaner will completely restore your surfaces, leaving a clear, beautiful and shined surface.
- TRUSTED by professionals and homeowners for regular and detail cleaning- without worries. Bio-Clean is successfully used in hospitals, nursing homes, manufacturing plants, hotels, supermarkets and other public facilities with difficult to clean surfaces. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Lab Tested & Industry Approved . You get 100% money back guarantee within 60 days of purchase.
MingDak Aquarium Gravel Cleaner Vacuum Siphon Pump - Siphon Gravel Washer/Water Changer with Flow Controller, Long Nozzle and Tank Clip for Water Changing and Gravel Cleaning-BPA Free
- Ideal for replacing water in aquarium tank, squeeze the Pump to Initiate the Siphon to Start Transferring Liquid from One Receptacle to Another
- Takes the Waste out too while Replacing the Water; Unique Pump Filter Allows Dirt in Sand to be Discharged along with Water
- Two Types of Nozzles: Shorter Nozzle for Drainage , the Longer Nozzle for Gravel Cleaning without hurting any Aquarium Fish when in Use
- SAFE FOR ALL — Aquarium Cleaning Pump is made with lightweight, high-quality, BPA-free plastic that’s safe for you and your pets.
- EASY TO USE — Just place the nozzle and hose in your tank then use a suction cup to attach it to the tank. This will make work easier for you because you don’t need to hold it while draining out water!
Hygger Aquarium Strong Magnetic Cleaner Algae Magnet Cleaning Tool with Scraper Floating Brush for Fish Glass Tank S
- 【Strong Magnet Cleaner】: This magnet cleaner carries so strong magnetism that it sticks tightly on the glass not fall off. Caution: due to the strong magnetism, careful handing required
- 【Appealing Woodlike Finish Grip】: This smooth, curved wood-like finish grip is ergonomically designed so it's comfortable to use and visually appealing to the eye.
- 【Float Design】: Once take down the external grip, the internal cleaner floats on the surface of aquarium which you can fetch it without getting your hands wet
- 【Buy 1 get 2 blades】: aquarium magnetic cleaner comes with two blades, one is metal and the other is plastic. Easy to install. Do the cleaning effectively and effortlessly
- 【For Glass Tanks】: Hygger magnetic cleaner is only meant for glass tanks up to 1/5" - 3/8" thickness, recommend for 5 gallon to 50 gallon aquariums. (PS: not for ACRYLIC TANK)
Mag-Float 500 Magnet Cleaner (Glass) - Extra-Large (up to 500gal)
Hygger Carbon Fiber 6 in 1 Aquarium Cleaning Tool Kit Algae Scraper Scrubber Pad Sponge Telescopic Handle Fish Tank Brush Cleaner Set for Saltwater Freshwater
- hygger 6-in-1 cleaning tool kit helps to keep tank neat and clean without getting hands wet. Made to last long time and makes cleaning the tank a breeze
- Aquarium cleaning tool kit includes a telescoping handle, 1 gravel rake, 1 metal blade, 1 flat sponge cleaner, 1 right-angle sponge, 1 tube brush and 1 fish net
- Stainless steel scraper attachment for cleaning tough stuff, tube brush for cleaning pipe, gravel rake for raking and cleaning gravel, flat sponge for substrate and glass cleaning, right-angle sponge fits into hard-to-reach corners for complete cleaning
- Telescopic handle: Premium carbon fiber composite construction, it can be extends from 19.7 inch to 35.4 inch which is long enough to clean up to 2.65 ft depth tank. Threads together with extension tightly no flexing, it can keeps water from go into pole
- Designed with special snap closure, attachments will sit tightly on rod firmly and securely. Ideal for cleaning home aquarium.
API ALGAE SCRAPER For Glass Aquariums 1-Count Container
- Contains one (1) API ALGAE SCRAPER For Glass Aquariums 1-Count Container
- Extra long and extra strong scraper for glass aquariums.
- Quickly removed unsightly algae.
- Extra-long handle keeps your hand from getting wet and supports durable scrubbing pad.
- For use in glass aquariums only. Not for use on acrylic, plexiglass, or any surface other than glass. Do not use on dry surfaces. Rinse pad with tap water before and after each use.
JRing Magnet Aquarium Cleaner, Algae Scraper for Glass Aquariums Aquatic Algae Cleaning Fish Tank Glass Cleaner (Small)
- This attractive magnetic tank cleaner will allow you to clean the inside of your fish tank without getting wet.
- The strong magnet will keep the pieces together.
- The grip on the handle prevents slipping and the brush will float to avoid it being lost.
- Perfect for any aquarium.
- An attractive white/blue design Highly effective at removing algae and scum
Jasonwell Magnetic Aquarium Fish Tank Glass Algae Glass Cleaner Scrubber Floating Clean Brush(S)
- Clean algae and scum off of the inside of your aquarium the easy, fun way!
- Strong magnetic forces cause the inside cleaning brush to follow the outside handle. Just wipe the outside, and the inside is cleaned!
- The inside piece floats, so if it becomes separated from the outside piece, it's easy to retrieve.
- Simply drag the no-scratch, felt-lined handle and inside your aquarium, the scrubber follows, cleaning as it goes
- IMPORTANT: Made for common glass fish tank. Not for acrylic and low iron glass. Please choose the size by the thickness of your fish tank glass.THE LARGER,TEH STRONGER TEH MAGNET. This product comes with a 2-year warranty and 100% money-back guarantee.
Dallas Zoo and Aquarium: Attractions for Kids in Dallas, Texas
A detailed description of several Dallas attractions that kids will enjoy. This includes the Dallas Zoo, attractions at Fair Park, and The Dallas World Aquarium.
Mommy, are we there yet? Daddy, I'm bored! Does this sound familiar? Residents of Dallas don't have this problem often. That is because there are so many attractions for you to take your children to.
One great place to take your kids is the Dallas Zoo. The Dallas Zoo sprawls across 97 acres and is home to over 8000 animals! Here you will find various special attractions. The most popular is the Wilds of Africa exhibit. This exhibit covers 25 acres and is shown to you on a 20 minute narrated monorail ride. You may also go on a 1/4 mile nature hike for an up close encounter of some of the native African animals!
The Dallas Zoo also has a very special children's zoo just for your little ones. Here your kids can pet a goat in the petting zoo, play on the jungle gym, or get a fun and educational experience at some of the kid oriented hands on exhibits.
The Dallas Zoo also has a carousel ride, a huge gift shop, and several food courts for when your little ones tummy's start to rumble! Admission is free for children under 2, $5 for children 3 through 11, $8 for adults, and $4 for seniors.
The next place you might enjoy is The Dallas World Aquarium located in downtown Dallas. Here you will find a large indoor aquarium mixed with a rainforest! First I'll tell you about the aquarium. It features over 85,000 gallons of saltwater with marine animals from all over the world. There is a large predator exhibit that hosts numerous sharks, a manatee exhibit, and a 22,000 gallon walk through tunnel that gives you an up close look at reef life!
Next is the indoor 8 story rain forest exhibit. Here you will find Monkey Island (which is host to many species of monkeys) and a free flight aviary that allows dozens of different bird species to fly and interact about you! Hold your kid's hands as you walk through Crocodile Cove and The Cave (which is home to lots of bats)! You will also find the Giant River otter, lots of Piranhas, Anacondas, and many other animals!
If you think you have seen it all, guess again. The Dallas World Aquarium also has an outdoor exhibit of some cute little penguins! If you get hungry, you will be happy to know that there are two restaurants and one cafe located inside. For you shoppers, you will find an enormous gift shop! Admission is free for children under 2, $8.95 for children 3 through 12, $15.95 for adults, and $12.95 for seniors.
Now it is time for one last attraction. Actually, it is more like 16 attractions all in one place. This is at Fair Park in Dallas. Fair Park has over 300 acres of exhibits, museums, and park like attractions. Fair Park is the host of the yearly Texas State Fair. It also has the famous 71,000 seat Cotton Bowl Stadium.
One attraction that you may like to take your children to at Fair Park is the Science Place. This museum offers various hands on exhibits that offer children a fun way to learn about science and technology. It also is home to an IMAX theater with a huge 79 foot screen and a planetarium!
Another great attraction is The Dallas Aquarium at Fair Park. This aquarium is home to over 5000 aquatic animals including: endangered sea turtles, jelly fish, sharks, sea horses, alligator snapping turtles, piranhas, alligator gar, and many more!
Next we look at the Dallas Museum of Natural History at Fair Park. Children really enjoy this one. Here you will find dinosaurs, woolly mammoths, a fossil lab, and a mineral exhibit. There is also an extensive exhibit on all of the fossils that have been found right here in Texas!
Another favorite attraction is the Age of Steam Railroad Museum. This museum is said to be one of the finest railroad museums in the southwestern United States. It is home to several old locomotives, passenger trains, vintage cabooses, dining cars and more!
You may be thinking that it is going to cost you a pretty penny to see all of these attractions at Fair Park. But actually, it won't. Rather than pay for each attraction individually, Fair Park has a passport that lets you see all of the above attractions, plus several more. The entire list of the attractions included in the passport are: The Dallas Aquarium, The Age of Steam Railroad Museum, The Dallas Museum of Natural History, The African American Museum, The Hall of State, The Science Place, The Women's Museum, and The Texas Discovery Gardens.
The Fair Park passport is $23.99 for adults, $13.99 for children 3 through 12, and free for children under 3. It allows you to get into all 8 of the Fair Park attractions listed above for 90 days from the original purchase date. You need to plan at least two days to see all of these attractions. They are sure to tire your kids out, not to mention you too!
If you are visiting Dallas or if you are a current resident, these attractions are sure to please your children. Even if you don't have any children, you may enjoy seeing some of these attractions for yourself!