Best Thing To Clean Fish Tank Glass in 2021
Neptonion Magnetic Aquarium Fish Tank Glass Algae scrapers Glass Cleaner Scrubber Clean Brush [Floating,Scratch-Free,Non-Slip,magnetizing]
MingDak Aquarium Gravel Cleaner Vacuum Siphon Pump - Siphon Gravel Washer/Water Changer with Flow Controller, Long Nozzle and Tank Clip for Water Changing and Gravel Cleaning-BPA Free
- Ideal for replacing water in aquarium tank, squeeze the Pump to Initiate the Siphon to Start Transferring Liquid from One Receptacle to Another
- Takes the Waste out too while Replacing the Water; Unique Pump Filter Allows Dirt in Sand to be Discharged along with Water
- Two Types of Nozzles: Shorter Nozzle for Drainage , the Longer Nozzle for Gravel Cleaning without hurting any Aquarium Fish when in Use
- SAFE FOR ALL — Aquarium Cleaning Pump is made with lightweight, high-quality, BPA-free plastic that’s safe for you and your pets.
- EASY TO USE — Just place the nozzle and hose in your tank then use a suction cup to attach it to the tank. This will make work easier for you because you don’t need to hold it while draining out water!
Hygger Carbon Fiber 6 in 1 Aquarium Cleaning Tool Kit Algae Scraper Scrubber Pad Sponge Telescopic Handle Fish Tank Brush Cleaner Set for Saltwater Freshwater
- hygger 6-in-1 cleaning tool kit helps to keep tank neat and clean without getting hands wet. Made to last long time and makes cleaning the tank a breeze
- Aquarium cleaning tool kit includes a telescoping handle, 1 gravel rake, 1 metal blade, 1 flat sponge cleaner, 1 right-angle sponge, 1 tube brush and 1 fish net
- Stainless steel scraper attachment for cleaning tough stuff, tube brush for cleaning pipe, gravel rake for raking and cleaning gravel, flat sponge for substrate and glass cleaning, right-angle sponge fits into hard-to-reach corners for complete cleaning
- Telescopic handle: Premium carbon fiber composite construction, it can be extends from 19.7 inch to 35.4 inch which is long enough to clean up to 2.65 ft depth tank. Threads together with extension tightly no flexing, it can keeps water from go into pole
- Designed with special snap closure, attachments will sit tightly on rod firmly and securely. Ideal for cleaning home aquarium.
Jasonwell Magnetic Aquarium Fish Tank Glass Algae Glass Cleaner Scrubber Floating Clean Brush(S)
- Clean algae and scum off of the inside of your aquarium the easy, fun way!
- Strong magnetic forces cause the inside cleaning brush to follow the outside handle. Just wipe the outside, and the inside is cleaned!
- The inside piece floats, so if it becomes separated from the outside piece, it's easy to retrieve.
- Simply drag the no-scratch, felt-lined handle and inside your aquarium, the scrubber follows, cleaning as it goes
- IMPORTANT: Made for common glass fish tank. Not for acrylic and low iron glass. Please choose the size by the thickness of your fish tank glass.THE LARGER,TEH STRONGER TEH MAGNET. This product comes with a 2-year warranty and 100% money-back guarantee.
JRing Magnet Aquarium Cleaner, Algae Scraper for Glass Aquariums Aquatic Algae Cleaning Fish Tank Glass Cleaner (Small)
- This attractive magnetic tank cleaner will allow you to clean the inside of your fish tank without getting wet.
- The strong magnet will keep the pieces together.
- The grip on the handle prevents slipping and the brush will float to avoid it being lost.
- Perfect for any aquarium.
- An attractive white/blue design Highly effective at removing algae and scum
KEDSUM Magnetic Aquarium Fish Tank Cleaner, Fish Tank Glass Cleaner, Floating Clean Brush with Handle Design
- ★COMPACT: KEDSUM 5.3" magnet aquarium cleaner can handle for 1/2" - 4/5"(12mm-20mm) thickness of glass, compact and ideal for medium glass, like freshwater/saltwater tanks, grass tanks. ( Recommended for tanks up to 300 gallons)
- ★FLOATING: Revolutionary magnetic cleaner features floating function, easy to be guided around corners without sinking, no worry of sinking to the bottom of fish tank
- ★HANDGRIP DESIGN: KEDSUM Floating scrubber features unique handle design, convenient to use, user-friendly design makes people feel relaxed and comfortable when using it
- ★STRONG MAGNETIC: Powerful magnetic forces control the inside cleaning brush to follow the outside handle. Wipe the outside, the inside is cleaned
- ★NOTE: Please choose by the thickness of your fish tank glass and not put the cleaner into seawater for a long time to avoid being corroded when not in use. Comes with 1-Year warranty; Any problems with the magnetic glass cleaner you received, please contact us without hesitation
Hygger Aquarium Strong Magnetic Cleaner Algae Magnet Cleaning Tool with Scraper Floating Brush for Fish Glass Tank S
- 【Strong Magnet Cleaner】: This magnet cleaner carries so strong magnetism that it sticks tightly on the glass not fall off. Caution: due to the strong magnetism, careful handing required
- 【Appealing Woodlike Finish Grip】: This smooth, curved wood-like finish grip is ergonomically designed so it's comfortable to use and visually appealing to the eye.
- 【Float Design】: Once take down the external grip, the internal cleaner floats on the surface of aquarium which you can fetch it without getting your hands wet
- 【Buy 1 get 2 blades】: aquarium magnetic cleaner comes with two blades, one is metal and the other is plastic. Easy to install. Do the cleaning effectively and effortlessly
- 【For Glass Tanks】: Hygger magnetic cleaner is only meant for glass tanks up to 1/5" - 3/8" thickness, recommend for 5 gallon to 50 gallon aquariums. (PS: not for ACRYLIC TANK)
SunGrow Aquarium Glass Cleaner, 25.5 Inches Maximum Length, Sharp Blade to Remove Thickest Residue, Long Handheld Tool, Stainless Steel, Replaceable Razor Blade
- ✔ REMOVES EVEN THE MOST STUBBORN STAINS --- The unique design of this fish tank razor cleaner will cut through and remove all the dirt and debris. Even if you have been neglecting to clean the kelp, this metal cleaner will give your tank a fast makeover, leaving it clean and clear.
- ✔ STAINLESS STEEL HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION --- The glass surface cleaner is made out of stainless steel. Use this dirt remover for years to come. To protect your fingers from the accidental cut, it comes with a plastic blade cover. The best part is that it breaks down for easy storing. This is a very good alternative than magnetic cleaners and scouring pads.
- ✔ TWO BONUS HANDLES INCLUDED FOR EXTRA LENGTH --- Easily screw on the two additional pieces to lengthen the handle, at maximum length, it measures 25.5 inches. This handle will save your entire arm from getting wet next time you clean the mess from your tank. The extended arm makes cleaning any deep tank easy. So make your life easier and say GOODBYE to standing on a chair or ladder and scrubbing the tank for hours.
- ✔ SUITABLE ONLY FOR GLASS AQUARIUMS --- The cleaning razor is sharp, yet it will not damage your glass aquarium in any way. You can simply remove all the unwanted dirt, leaving the glass pristine and scratch-free. Just hold it firm and go slow. Do not use on the acrylic tank as the double-edged razor blade might scratch it.
- ✔ REPLACEABLE RAZOR BLADE --- If you find that the razor blade is not doing its job as well as before, you can remove and replace the blade (sold separately) with a brand new sharp blade (sold separately) to remove anything from your tank.
Aqueon Aquarium Algae Cleaning Magnet, Medium
- Effectively removes algae from glass and acrylic aquariums
- Ergonomically designed handle for improved maneuverability
- Weighted scrubber falls straight down if separated for easy retrieval
- Replacement pads are simple and easy to install
- Includes one pad for acrylic and glass aquariums
- Recommended for tanks up to 125 gallons or 3/8” thick
petacc Double-Sided Fish Tank Sponge Cleaning Brush Portable Scraper Practical Scrubber with Non-Slip Handle, Aquarium Cleaning Sponge, Aquarium Algae Scrubber
- 【Brush Head】- Made of high-end sponge, can effectively keep your fish tank clean.
- 【Non-slip Handle】- Crafted with superior plastic, long enough, Petacc fish tank brush allows you to easily hold it and use it.
- 【High Performance】- This fish tank cleaning sponge can efficiently cleans your fish tank without scratching the walls.
- 【Easy to Store】- With a hole on the end of the handle, enables you to hang it on the wall after using.
- 【Widely Used】- This fish tank brush is suitable for all kinds of tanks, such as acrylic fish tank, glass fish tank and plastic fish tank, etc.
Dorm Room Aquarium: The Benefits and How to Guide
A step by step beginners guide of installing and maintaining a dorm room aquarium. Featuring the perks of owning a fish tank in college based on first hand experience.
Amid the daunting transition between high school and college life, incoming freshman are forced to abandon cherished elements of their daily routines. For many, one of the most difficult and commonly overlooked sacrifices is that of the family pet. While a select few colleges now offer the luxury of "pet friendly" housing in which the ownership of dogs and cats is permitted, the majority of universities allow nothing beyond a ten-gallon aquarium. Though a fish tank is certainly no replacement for man's best friend, it can be a crucial dorm room asset for the undergrad suffering from pet withdraws.
In our first week of rooming together, my roommate and I elected to invest in a freshwater aquarium. I was fortunate enough to have owned a tank as well as all of the necessities as I had been raised with fresh water aquariums. For fish owning novices, a typical ten-gallon starter tank can cost any where from $36.00 to $150.00. Obviously, its not the most sensible purchase on the limited budget of a college student, however if you have the monetary means, it is certainly worth the buy.
As a pet enthusiast, it was relatively difficult adapting life without my domestic companions. When my roommate proposed the idea, I did not think twice about accepting. Upon a weekend at home, I exhumed my old fish tank from the depths of my cellar and installed it the following day. Mounted upon my dresser, we lined the bottom with multi-colored gravel, positioned a few artificial plants across the landscape and filled it with water. Even without inhabitants, the tank immediately reduced the foreign ambience of our dorm. We then allowed the tank to sit vacant for about a week with the filter running in order to develop a suitable ecosystem for the fish. This step is vital, especially if you intend to acquire any type of feeder fish, for they will become malnourished without the accumulation of algae. It is advised that you treat the water with a conditioner (available at any pet store) in order to eliminate the chlorine in tap water that could potentially harm the fish. Now you're ready. It is in your best interest to purchase a small collection of community fish. Aggressive fish such as Cichlids are not recommended for beginners as they require an elevated water pH in addition to more intimate care. One of the most important things to remember is not to overpopulate the tank. Though most pet shop employees are careful not to sell you more than your tank can handle, the standard rule is one inch of fish per every gallon of tank.
Upon our first visit to the pet store, my roommate and I obtained three Black Skirted Tetras, a pair of Fire Barbs and a Plecostomus. Any variety of Tetra is a guaranteed safe bet for any fresh water habitat. The Plecostomus or "Pleco" is a staple of every fish tank. They feed upon the aquatic vegetation that sprouts through out the tank, which keeps the aquarium clean.
When introducing the new fish to the tank, it is essential that you approach the process gradually. Remove the lid of the tank and allow the bags in which the fish are transported to float on the surface for 30 minutes. It is also important that you turn off the overhead light. If these precautions are disregarded, the fish could go into shock, or even die. In the event that you purchase more fish in the future, it is important to feed the fish in the tank before releasing the new additions to prevent any initial hostility.
It is no secret that college life can be overwhelmingly hectic. With exams, sumptuous textbook readings and never ending essays it is easy to allow stress to get the best of you. Watching fish complacently glide about the tank is scientifically proven to lower blood pressure and eliminate stress. When neck-deep in a landslide of essay assignments, I commonly find myself gazing over at the tank for a glimpse of tranquility. Believe it or not, it helps.
Maintaining a fish tank is beneficial because it requires minimal effort yet it teaches responsibility. Fish won't mind if you go home for the weekend. Even over a break bisecting semesters, a simple feeding device can be purchased to sporadically disintegrate into sustenance for your aquatic friends. Other than a daily dose of flakes and the occasional cleaning, a fish tank is fairly low maintenance. It is however crucial that you do not neglect these duties because if ignored both could kill the fish and the latter will lead to a foul stench (and believe me, it will be unbearable). It teaches responsibility and adds structure to the off-hours of a college schedule.
A fish tank doubles as a marvelous centerpiece for any college dormitory. It truly compliments the essence of the room. As a fine decorative accessory, it will attract the attention of other students, which is an added bonus. My roommate and I actually owe a few of our lasting friendships to the fish tank, for it serves as an interesting conversation starter (oddly enough).
It is only natural for college students to develop uncanny sleep patterns as a result of the constant exposure to campus nightlife. Eventually, that sleep cycle will become detrimental to your health, and consequently impact your academic productivity. All in all, you're going to want to sleep. The hum of the filter and the elegant motion of the fish within are proven to efficiently combat insomnia. Watching the tank from bed lures you into a tranquil state allowing you to effortlessly fall asleep.