10 Best Thriving Low Light Aquarium Plants
Updated on: June 2023
Best Thriving Low Light Aquarium Plants in 2023
NICREW ClassicLED Plus Planted Aquarium Light, Full Spectrum LED Fish Tank Light for Freshwater Plants, 36 to 48 Inch, 27 Watts
Anubias Bundle - 4 Species (Barteri, Wrinkle Leave, Cogensis, Hastifolia) Easy Low Light Aquarium Plants - Snail Free Guaranteed
- Please note that during times of extreme weather, live plants will suffer due to temperatures. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F.
- Anubias can be tied to wood, rocks or planted in gravel. They tolerate low light and fish that normally eat plant won't bother these species
- You get 4 grown Anubias plants, 1 of each species. Perfect for 5+ gallons aquariums
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates. Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates.
- Easy live aquarium plant species for any freshwater aquarium
Plant Spectrum Fluval Bluetooth Freshwater Light LED (48" - 60")
- Features programmable, gradual 24-hour light cycle settings (sunrise, midday, sunset and night)
- Includes six unique band waves for full spectrum results
- Includes optional pre-set habitat light configurations like Lake Malawi, Tropical, and Planted
Mainam Anubias Lanceolata Rooted Rhizome Long Leaves Live Aquarium Plants Decorations
- LIVE AQUARIUM PLANTS: ANUBIAS BARTERI VAR. Lanceolata 1 Rhizome Perfect for any aquarium tank.
- Difficulty - Easy ready to grow! | Light - Low | Growth - Slow.
- 3 DAYS LIVE GUARANTEED : In a very rare case our live plant dead on arrive or within 3 days. Please send us the photo within 3 days. Live Guaranteed will be voided after 3 days of delivery. We honor our guaranteed.
- Photo is not actual plant but is a sample of our stock.
- Safe for your aquarium pets. Creating natural perspective.
Aquarium Plants Discounts 30+ Stems - 8 Species - - Anacharis, Amazon, Rotala, Ludwigia and More!
- PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING: Please note that during times of extreme weather conditions, live plants will suffer due to extreme temperatures. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F. If you place an order under extreme weather conditions we will not able to guarantee live arrival
- Easy live aquarium plant species for any freshwater aquarium
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- Perfect for 10+ gallons aquariums
MingDak LED Aquarium Light Kit for Fish Tank,Underwater Submersible Crystal Glass Lights Suitable for Saltwater and Freshwater,57 LEDs,18.5-inch,Lighting Color White
- Great for night viewing,Great night light and tank illuminator,cool White LEDs add a shimmering effect to your reef
- Mingdak's fish tank litht bar brings the light to the inside of your aquarium. The in-frame mounting allows you to see the light without seeing the fixture
- All are fully submersible and come with suction cups to give you endless possibilities on how to use these systems.Super water resistant
- Safe and low voltage:LED lights is 20% brighter and is designed for reliable, long-term performance
- Adjustable mounting legs allow for flexibility in fitting aquariums widths of 17-23 inches
NICREW SkyLED Aquarium Light for Planted Tanks, Full Spectrum LED Fish Tank Light, 48 to 54-Inch, 32-Watt
- 6500K white LEDs and full spectrum RGB LEDs promote and support low-to-mid light level plant growth
- Improved in-line switch to reduce light damage by preventing moisture
- Extendable mounting brackets allow easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths
- LED strip light with independent White and RGB LED control
- A glass or acrylic canopy is highly recommended to extend the life of the unit by preventing moisture from affecting it
NICREW ClassicLED Gen 2 Aquarium Light, Dimmable LED Fish Tank Light with 2-Channel Control, White and Blue LEDs, High Output, Size 24 to 30 Inch, 18 Watts
- The 2nd generation of the ClassicLED aquarium light, more LEDs and 50% brighter
- With inline LED controller, white and blue LEDs can be operated together or independently, allow you to adjust the light intensity and spectrum for your tank
- Adjustable mounting brackets to fit rimless or rimmed aquariums from 24 inches to 30 inches in length
- Ideal for freshwater or saltwater fish-only and low-high light level aquarium plants
- This product is recommended for use over glass or acrylic canopy-covered aquariums
Finnex Planted+ 24/7 LED KLC Aquarium LED Light, Automated Full Spectrum Fish Tank Light, 24 Inch
- True customizable sunrise & Sunset effect W/ Controller
- Hands free: simulating fire Red sunrise to blue starry night
- 7K/multi-color blend for Plant Growth
- Sleek designed built in sensor +water resistant LED coating
- Four Customizable color channels, Dimmable, weather modes
NICREW ClassicLED Aquarium Light, Fish Tank Light with Extendable Brackets, White and Blue LEDs, Size 36 to 48 Inches, 25 Watts
- Super bright, energy efficient and long lasting LEDs to produce amazing shimmer to your aquarium
- Adjustable metal brackets to fit aquarium tank from 36 inches to 48 inches
- Two lighting modes: White & Blue LEDs for daylight and Blue LEDs for nightlight
- Light Fixture: 34.2 in L x 4 in W, Fixture w/ Brackets Extend: 48 in L x 4 in W
- This product is recommended for use over panel or glass-covered aquariums
Aquarium of the Pacific: Seals, Sharks, Otters and More
More than just fish, the Aquarium of the Pacific displays a wide variety of sea life from coral reefs to the Redondo Beach drop off. There are many activities, such as movies, watching a seal show, observing otters play, and feeding birds and rays.
A full scale replica of a blue whale hanging from the ceiling greets visitors when they enter the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. The aquarium contains a two story-building, movie theater and large outside area. In the foyer, a large coral reef tank features the colorful friends kids will recognize from the movie Finding Nemo. An enormous aquarium taking up the far wall displays a kelp forest microcosm where an array of fish in all colors and sizes swim among the rocks. Several times throughout the day, divers enter the tank to clean or feed the fish. Occasionally, the lights in the foyer dim and a movie plays on the walls and ceiling, making visitors feel like they are immersed in the ocean or the North Pole.
The aquarium is divided into themed areas devoted to watery locals in the Pacific Ocean. Large windows open onto separate aquariums where a variety of fish and funky things like sea dragons, jellyfish, and giant crabs are on display. Visitors often crowd the viewing areas, but smaller kids can sneak through to the glass. Some exhibits demonstrate just how much our local sea life has disappeared over the last few decades. There's also a large otter exhibit that shows the creatures frolicking and eating both above and below water level. Guests can also choose between two ocean themed movies, at an additional cost.
The fun continues outside with a shark tank, aviary, seal show, play area, and new penguin habitat. In the shallow shark tank, visitors can pet smaller sharks and rays and feed the rays for a fee. Although it looks slimy, their skin feels surprisingly soft. Look down on larger sharks in the main tank or view them at eye level downstairs as they swim in circles and give you a look that makes you feel like a juicy seal. In the aviary, guests can feed tropical birds nectar from a paper cup for a fee. Go early because the birds often become stuffed and turn up their beaks at the sweet stuff. Visitors can also watch trainers put seals through their paces. There's also a petting station for sea stars and other critters, but the line is often long. Despite all the exciting ocean life, my kids' favorite activity was the outdoor water play area. They had a blast climbing plastic ocean animals and shooting water at each other.
Snack options abound: a coffee shop in the foyer, a snack bar outside, and a cafeteria on the second floor, which offers a few booths overlooking the outside area. A few restaurants are located outside the aquarium as well. There is plenty of parking in the adjacent garage for a fee.