Best Way To Keep Fish Tank Water Clear in 2023
KloudAway Freshwater Aquarium Water Clarifier - Clears Cloudy Water, Water Clarifier for Fish Tank, Made in USA (1 Pack)
Luigi's Aquarium/Fish Tank Siphon and Gravel Cleaner - A Hand Syphon Pump to Drain and Replace Your Water in Minutes!
- ✔️️ Perfect For Regular Water Changes - No Messy drips, and a sturdy one way valve to improve suction. You can clear 30L in about 5 minutes.
- ✔️️ Keep your Aquarium Clean - Filter through the gravel using the attachment to suck up food, fish waste and toxins that build up in your tank.
- ✔️️ Fish and invertebrate Safe - Use The attached filter to prevent sucking up small fish and shrimps.
- ✔️️ Great Value - A lot of fish accessories are overpriced. This simple, robust product does the job of a much more expensive siphon at a fraction of the cost.
- ✔️️ 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you're not happy for any reason just let us know and we'll give you an instant refund. No questions asked!
Natural Rapport Aquarium Gravel Cleaner - The Only Gravel Cleaner Fish Need - Professional Aquarium Gravel Cleaner to Naturally Maintain a Healthier Tank, Reducing Fish Waste & Toxins (16 fl oz)
- NATURAL, HEALTHIER AQUARIUM - Our gravel cleaner introduces healthy, natural bacteria that biologically eliminate excess fish waste, fish food, toxins, odors, and other organic wastes. This leads to cleaner, clearer water, and a healthier fish tank.
- EXTEND YOUR TANK MAINTENANCE - Our professional grade, non-chemical formula will extend the time between water changes and vacuum gravel cleanings by eliminating organic waste that accumulates in your aquarium. It also helps correct for overfeeding.
- MAKE YOUR AQUARIUM WATER FISH SAFE - Our gravel cleaner not only improves water quality and clarity and minimizes odors, but also naturally reduces the build-up of toxic ammonia and nitrite as well as problem-causing nitrate and phosphate.
- PROFESSIONAL, EASY, ONE-STEP APPLICATION - Simply add one capful per 10 gallons to your Saltwater or Freshwater aquariums for cleaning. That's it, done! No messy accessories, tools or pump. Our 16 oz bottle treats up to 960 gallons, now that's value.
- OUR PROMISE - All supplies made in the USA. We have a customer promise of "complete product delight". We are a family-owned business passionate about making natural products with high standards keeping your beautiful fish safer and healthier.
Penn-Plax Aqua Terrarium Planting Tank with Aquarium for Fish, Waterfall, LED Light, Filter, Desktop Size, 1.85 Gallon
- Beautiful curved glass plant terrarium and small fish aquarium combined into one aquatic ecosystem that creates a lush planter environment. Grow live plants along with your fish.
- Terrarium kit features a 1.85 gallon crystal clear glass tank, aquaponic waterfall, rockscape with planting pods, and deluxe artificial plant pack.
- Integrated water filter keeps aquarium water fresh and healthy. Pump circulates water through cascading waterfall providing nutrients to plants through hydroponics.
- High powered LED plant growth light helps live plant thrive in the ecosystem. Grow watercress, English ivy, jade and herbs in your terrarium.
- Aquarium is suitable for small fish such as guppies, goldfish, zebras and more. Terrarium tank measures 10.5 in deep by 9.5 in wide by 11.8 inches high and fits on any desk, dresser, or tabletop.
LEDGLE Aquarium Lights 7 W Submersible Light Aquarium Clean Light for Aquarium Water Clean Green Clear Waterproof Clean Lamp
- ❤️Impressive Effect- Extremely efficient and time-saving in use in in 30 minutes, which can provide a clean living environment for your fish. This will be the best choice for fish lovers.
- ❤️Easy to Operate- Press the button to control the light, making the whole cleaning process more simple than ever. 7 Watt aquarium clean light, Suitable for Freshwater and Saltwater, suggest that use the light 3-4 hours once in 2-4 days.
- ❤️Superior Silica Glass- Please Note that this light only clean water green in the water, but can not clean the black precipitate attach on rock and tank.
- ❤️Warm Notice- Please measure the size of your aquarium and compare with the dimension of our product before purchase. Instructions: the best way is using the light in sump tank, if you do not have a sump, may be you can divide the fish tank two part with a Opaque plastic board, use the light in the part which the fish can not reach. But please make sure the water can flow over the plastic board.
- ❤️Safe & Convenient-Power Plug with Switch on/off, Suitable for tanks up to 300-gallons. Make your fish tank's water clean.
Seachem Prime Fresh and Saltwater Conditioner - Chemical Remover and Detoxifier 500 ml
- POWERFUL TREATMENT: Seachem Prime is a complete and concentrated conditioner for both freshwater and saltwater fish tanks, working hard to remove chlorine and chloramine.
- REMOVER: Seachem Prime immediately and permanently removes chlorine and chloramine, successfully allowing the bio filter to remove ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate while they are detoxified for 48 hours.
- DETOXIFIER: Seachem Prime effectively detoxifies ammonia, nitrite, and heavy metals found in the tap water at typical concentration levels, providing a ideal environment for your betta, tetra, or other fish.
- USE: Use 1 capful (5 mL) of Seachem Prime for each 200 L (50 US gallons) of new or replacement water. For best results, add Seachem Prime to new water first. For exceptionally high chloramine concentrations, a double dose may be used safely. For smaller volumes, use 2 drops per gallon.
- SAFETY: In case of an emergency, the 5x dose of Seachem Prime may be used for both ammonia and nitrite. Use a ½ dose if the water temperature is > 30°C (86°F) and chlorine or ammonia levels are low.
Penn Plax Airline Tubing for Aquariums â€“Clear and Flexible Resists Kinking, 25 Feet Standard
- Safe for salt and freshwater aquatic environments. Standard 3/16 inch diameter tubing is great for all your aquarium airline needs.
- Made from clear, flexible plastic. This airline tubing is built to last and withstand wear and tear. It is also resistant to kinking.
- Flexible plastic makes this tubing a breeze to work with. Great for use with aquarium ornaments or bubblers and many filters.
- Fits seamlessly in any home aquarium and virtually disappears in the water. Non-toxic so it will not harm your fish.
- You will not have to constantly replace old, broken tubing when you buy Penn Plax. It is ultra durable and will not become brittle or crack in time.
Aqueon Water Clarifier - 16 Ounce (3 Pack)
- Quickly clears up cloudy water
- Safe for all freshwater fish and plants
- After aquarium has cleared, replace or clean the filter cartridge to maintain clear water
- After use, perform routine maintenance water change to remove any settled particles from the aquarium bottom
Tetra Whisper Air Pump - 100 gallon, Blue (77855)
- POWERFUL Tetra Whisper Air Pump provides dependable airflow to your aquarium
- QUIET Patented dome shape suspended motor and sound-dampening chambers for quiet operation
- AVAILABLE SIZES Select the proper size for your tank – 10 20 and 40-gallon pumps have single air outlets 60 and 100-gallon pumps feature dual outlets
- NON-UL LISTED Reliable performance at an economical cost
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
- Included Components: 1 x Tetra Whisper Air Pump 60 To 100 Gallons
Instant Ocean Sea Salt 50 Gallons, For Marine aquariums, Fast Dissolving
- FORMULATED SPECIFICALLY FOR MARINE aquariumS Contains every major minor and trace element delicate marine fish and invertebrates need
- DISSOLVES FAST Superior solubility – provides a clear ready-to-use solution in minutes
- IDEAL pH Quickly achieves and maintains ideal pH – free of nitrate and phosphate
- CONVENIENT No special additives are needed – will not separate during packaging and shipping
- INSTANT OCEAN SEA SALT The industry standard for quality consistency and value for more than 40 years
- Instant Ocean
Cleaning Your Aquarium the Easy Way
Here is how to clean a dirty aquarium in a fast and efficient manner. If you follow the instructions, cleaning your fish tank will not be as difficult as it used to be.
If you are planning on cleaning your aquarium, you need to prepare all the materials you need first. Find a pail that has the capacity to hold five gallons of water. Make sure that it is rarely used, since you do not want any chemicals or some soap in it. You also need to purchase some natural sea salt from your local pet shop. Synthetic sea salt can be used too, in instances when there is no natural sea salt available in the pet shop. It is also very useful to prepare a gravel cleaner or a hose because you will need it afterwards.
Since cleaning an aquarium is a huge task, you need to divide it into two parts to make it easier. The first part comprises of the tank. The tank itself needs to be cleaned very week on the same day. The second part is the filter, which needs to be cleaned every two or three weeks.
Before anything, you need to unplug the heater of the tank. Before getting it out of the water, you need to let it cool off and leave it unplugged for 20 minutes. This prevents breaking the glass of the heater which could crack if you remove it without letting it cool. Also remember to never put your hand in a fish tank if the heater is still turned on. This can cause an electric shock that is serious enough to be fatal.
Once the heater cools down, slowly remove it from the tank. You need to ensure that you do not remove it suddenly to avoid any damages. A submersible heater would definitely make the task easier since you only need to push it down to the bottom of the tank.
Take all the decorations out from your tank except the gravel. This will take away any dirt that the gravel may have covered up. If you do not own gravel cleaner, stir up the gravel with your own hands to get the dirt that has settled between the gravel and the water. You will then have to start removing the water with a hose. After removing the water, do not throw it since you can still use it for cleaning the filters.
If you have gravel cleaner, follow the following instructions carefully. Push the plastic to be into the gravel until the bottom of the tank. Start a siphon into the bucket. You need to move it every second over an inch. Do this until you have removed approximately 15% of the water.
After cleaning the tank, you may now proceed cleaning the filters. To make sure you do not kill the friendly bacteria inside the filters, you need to wash the filter materials and sponges in the dirty tank water that you saved. The bacteria inside the filters help break down the nitrites in the water and from fish waste and eaten food. This is the reason why they are very useful. The dirty tank water is full of bacteria, and it is perfect for cleaning up the filters. Rinse the filter materials in the bucket filled with dirty tank water and reassemble the filters in the tank.
Fish are entirely sensitive to their environments, and you need to replicate their natural habitat. To do this, buy a small amount of natural sea salt from your local pet shop and add one cup for every 50 gallons of water. If natural sea salt is not available, you can always use the synthetic ones.Before adding the water, there is a final step you need to take. You need to make sure that the temperature of the water you are about to add is within a degree or two of the temperature of the water in the tank. Drastic changes in the water's temperature could put your fish in a shock and eventually kill them. To achieve the same temperature, fill a bucket with hot water and check it regularly until it reaches the same temperature. Once it reaches the proper temperature, you can slowly add the water to the tank and start the filters and the heater.