Best Way To Start A Fish Tank in 2022
Luigi's Aquarium/Fish Tank Siphon and Gravel Cleaner - A Hand Syphon Pump to Drain and Replace Your Water in Minutes!
biOrb FLOW 30 Aquarium with LED Light - 8 gallon, black (45919)
- Constructed Out of Acrylic - 10 times stronger than glass, 50% lighter and has a 93% transparency rating.
- True 5 Stage Filtration - Biological, Mechanical, Chemical, Water Stabilization and Oxygenation.
- Low Voltage - All biOrb aquariums operate from a 12V Transformer.
- age range description: All Life Stages
Stymx 170 PCS Glow Stones, Glow in Dark Gardon Pebbles Luminous Rocks for Walkways Yard Aquarium Fish Tank Decoration Powered by Light and Solar (Light Blue)
Tetra Whisper Power Filter 60 Gallons, Quiet 3-Stage aquarium Filtration
- QUIET & RELIABLE The Tetra Whisper Power Filter uses 3-stage filtration to create clear clean water – PF 60 treats aquariums up to 60 gallons
- ABSORBS ODORS Ultra-Activated carbon removes both odor and water discoloration
- CATCHES DEBRIS Dense dual-sided mesh filters debris and fish waste
- INNOVATIVE CLEANING POWER Integrated Stay Clean technology reduces buildup on glass and binds small dirt particles to make them easier to filter
- CARTRIDGE REFILLS Change cartridges monthly uses large-sized Tetra Whisper Bio-Bag Cartridges (refills sold separately)
Seachem Prime Fresh and Saltwater Conditioner - Chemical Remover and Detoxifier 500 ml
- POWERFUL TREATMENT: Seachem Prime is a complete and concentrated conditioner for both freshwater and saltwater fish tanks, working hard to remove chlorine and chloramine.
- REMOVER: Seachem Prime immediately and permanently removes chlorine and chloramine, successfully allowing the bio filter to remove ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate while they are detoxified for 48 hours.
- DETOXIFIER: Seachem Prime effectively detoxifies ammonia, nitrite, and heavy metals found in the tap water at typical concentration levels, providing a ideal environment for your betta, tetra, or other fish.
- USE: Use 1 capful (5 mL) of Seachem Prime for each 200 L (50 US gallons) of new or replacement water. For best results, add Seachem Prime to new water first. For exceptionally high chloramine concentrations, a double dose may be used safely. For smaller volumes, use 2 drops per gallon.
- SAFETY: In case of an emergency, the 5x dose of Seachem Prime may be used for both ammonia and nitrite. Use a ½ dose if the water temperature is > 30°C (86°F) and chlorine or ammonia levels are low.
Pawfly 6 PCS Aquarium Check Valves One Way Non-Return Air Pump Accessories for Fish Tank Black
- Please DO NOT use them with CO2 system. The one way check valves are for common aquarium air pumps.
- Protect you air pump by preventing aquarium water from back siphoning during a power outage.
- Detachable design makes it easier for you to clean and repair. Unscrew to open it.
- Air Hole Diameter: 4mm/ 0.16", Overall Size: 4.3 x 1.5cm/ 1.7" x 0.6"(L* D), Net weight: 4g.
- Package Content: 6Pcs Air Check Valve
BN-LINK 24 Hour Plug-in Mechanical Timer Grounded, Accurate Heavy Duty, 3-Prong for Lamps Fans Christmas String Lights White AC 1875W 1/2 HP, UL Listed
- ✓ NO LOOSE PARTS: Unlike classic timers with removable pins, our timer features an easy to use, built-in pin dial that allows you to set your timer by pressing the toggle pins down for ON, or keeping them up for OFF.
- ✓ SAVE ENERGY & MONEY: Our timer can be used to automate most small home appliances. Use on your fans, lamps, hydroponics, coffee machines, and more
- ✓ Century to BN-LINK: Your product might come in the brand of BN-LINK or Century as we are currently rebranding to BN-LINK. Please be assured that the quality remains the same.
- ✓ VERSATILE & CUSTOMIZABLE: Each pin represents 15 minutes for added customization. Set up to as many as 48 ON/OFF programs to automate your home appliances. Timer can also be used as an interval timer.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our 3-prong, grounded timer outlet is UL listed and rigorously controlled for quality and safety. Rating: 125VAC, 60 Hz, 1875W, 15A Tungsten & Resistive, 1/2HP
Fritz Aquatics 80205 FritzZyme 9 Nitrifying Bacteria for Salt Water Aquariums, 32-Ounce
- The Original Live Nitrifying Bacteria for Salt Water
- Rapidly Eliminates Toxic Ammonia and Nitrite
- Allows for Safe and Immediate Introduction of Livestock
- Establishes and Maintains a Healthy Biofilter
- A Safe, Natural Approach to Water Treatment
SunGrow Catappa Indian Almond Leaves, Best Way to Create Tropical Rainforest Environment for Betta & Gouramis, Beneficial Leaf Turns Water Black & Boosts Health and Breeding Chances
- ✔ GIVE A STRESS-FREE HOME TO YOUR BETTA --- When fish are given their native ambiance, they tend to grow stronger and heartier. By lowering pH, they provide ideal water conditions. The Indian Almond leaves are considered to have beneficial properties and increase fish appetite making them stress-free.
- ✔ HAVE A BREEDING PET? ADD CATAPPA --- The tropical fishes create bubble nest using a floating leaf or a plant to anchor their bubbles. So if your tank has breeding tetra, guppy, platies, molly, cichlids, shrimps, just add these leaves and see them anchoring their eggs over IAL. That is a sight to behold.
- ✔ BENEFITS OTHER FISH & SNAILS TOO --- The tea water has many advantages for fishes like tetra, discus, and goldfish. It is good for rasboras and many dwarf cichlids too. Apart from that, snail owners can benefit from the magical leaves. Giving your fish this environment calms them down and boosts immunity. It also helps accelerate their healing rate, prevents fishes from getting ill easily, imparts color to them and makes their scales firmer.
- ✔ SMALLER LEAVES, EASIER PORTION CONTROL --- Each packet contains 50 leaves, which is a great value for money. Smaller Catappa leaves make for easier portion control and a good way to slowly introduce your pet to a new environment especially for smaller fishes in smaller tanks.
- ✔ ADDS BEAUTY TO NANO TANKS, SMALL BOWLS & JARS --- The Catappa leaves from SunGrow are unprocessed so you know what goes into your tank. They look pretty in a nano tank and adds aesthetic beauty to your planted tank. You may even add these in individual betta jars or bowls.
LILYS PET AC&DC Ultra Silent High Energy Efficient Rechargeable 2000 MAH Battery Aquarium Filter Fishing Tank Oxygen Air Bubbles Pump,Power Light and Emergency Function(Single-Headed Pump)
- Style:AC/DC oxygen air pump+ 1 Air stone + 1 Silicone Tube.It produces fine bubbles making it efficient in the replacement of Oxygen in fish ponds, tanks or hydroponic systems.
- TWO CHARGING WAYS:Built-in 2000 ma lithium battery,support USB charging,the battery can last 17 hours after a full charge.The USB interface can charge the battery directly on the compute or external power supply,the other is in the home straight power plug can directly charge.Very convenient and flexible.
- ULTRA SILENT:Using high-tech special internal muffler design, really ultra silent air pump.
- EMERGENCY FUNCTION:Plugged in, let the machine is in emergency mode, when suddenly loses power, the machine will automatically start using battery power to continue working.
- POWER LIGHT FUNCTION:All four lights on means power is enough,only one light on means needing to recharge.It is energy efficient, low noise, large flow, stable pressure, oxygen increased effect.
A Short Guide to Betta Fish Care
Be sure you care for your Betta to the best of your ability with this free guide.
Bettas, or Chinese fighting fish naturally come from Thailand. In their natural environment these fish typically reside in puddles formed in rice fields. The Betta is excellent at jumping and must do so to move from puddle to puddle as they dry out, so make sure you get your little guy a good secure lid or screen for his bowl or aquarium.
One of the reasons Betta's make such excellent pets for beginners is because they need no fancy aquarium setup. All fish besides Bettas should really be kept in filtered tanks, even goldfish. The filter significantly increases the life in these fish because they breathe through gills. Bettas can be kept in bowls because they actually breathe air like whales and dolphins so they don't need oxygen added to their environment. A gallon is plenty of space for a Betta but any less is unrecommended. You can add plants, live or fake as well as some sort of cave for your pet as well. Glass cups work great, no ceramic, though, the chemicals can kill your fish.
A Betta doesn't need to eat every single day. In fact it is best if once a week or so you go without feeding your pet, this will ensure that his digestive tract gets cleared completely and prevents diseases.
Most Bettas like pellets, feed one at a time, waiting for the Betta to eat each one, this will prevent a messy tank.
Make sure to clean your Betta's tank religiously, for most tanks once or twice a week should be sufficient. Always make sure you don't allow any soap to come in contact with your tank or toys, soap is incredibly toxic to fish. Water should be enough to rinse everything right out, and you can get a special tank sponge to use if you like. When you are done switching the water out, be sure your temperature is accurate and add a little marine salt, it will help fight illness. I recommend catching Bettas in a a throughly rinsed cup, because they swim fast and are often unhappy about being moved a net can hurt them. The cup gives you a wonderful place to keep them while you clean your tank as well.
It's Important that you get your Betta a mirror if you don't want him flaring at you all the time. Flaring is when he sticks his "gills" out and puffs up. This is a tool to look bigger to the enemy, and if you give your pet the chance to get this aggression out, he wont do it to you. A mirror or another Betta is perfect for this, just make sure exposure is short and infrequent or it can cause your Betta to become stressed. Once your Betta is used to you, they will recognize you and even follow your finger along the glass playfully.