The Best Aquarium in 2022
Slimy is the New Fuzzy
API FRESHWATER MASTER TEST KIT 800-Test Freshwater Aquarium Water Master Test Kit
25 Foot - Python No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Maintenance System
- Will not disturb fish or decor during routine aquarium maintenance.
- Adapts easily to most faucets.
- Complete ready-to-use system.
- No buckets, no siphons, no mess, no tank tear downs ever again.
API AQUARIUM SALT Freshwater Aquarium Salt 65-Ounce Box
- Contains one (1) API AQUARIUM SALT Freshwater Aquarium Salt 65-Ounce Box
- Promotes fish health and disease recovery with increased electrolytes
- Improves respiration for fish in freshwater aquariums
- Made from evaporated sea water for all-natural results
- Use when changing water, when setting up a new freshwater aquarium and when treating fish disease
Tetra Whisper Filter Cartridges 4 Count, Extra Small, For aquarium Filtration (AQ-78052)
- REPLACEMENT CARBON FILTER Keeps aquarium water crystal clear – removes odors and discoloration
- CATCHES DEBRIS Dense dual-sided mesh filters debris and fish waste
- CONVENIENT Replacement filter cartridges are fully assembled and ready to use
- USAGE Change every 2 weeks or sooner if there is reduced water flow
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
COODIA Internal Green Water Killer Filter Aquarium Tank U-V Light Submersible Disinfection Pump
- Suitable for Saltwater and Freshwater
- Clean up to 150 gallons tank
- Built in 5 watt water pump
- 5 Watt U-V light included
API STRESS COAT Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle
- Contains one (1) API STRESS COAT Aquarium Water Conditioner 16-Ounce Bottle
- Makes tap water safe and protects fish with dual-action formula
- Removes chemicals from tap water that are harmful to fish
- Replaces fish’s protective coat damaged by handling, shipping or fish fighting with healing power of Aloe Vera extract
- Use when adding or changing water, when adding new fish and when fish are sick or injured
Hygger 14W Full Spectrum Aquarium Light with Aluminum Alloy Shell Extendable Brackets, White Blue Red LEDs, External Controller, for Freshwater Fish Tank (18-24 inch)
- 🐠【Ultra Bright Led Light】this aquarium led light is DC12V/14W, 5730 large leds, super bright, makes the aquarium water look more sparkly clean.Suggest for fish tank 18 inch to 24 inch in width, support low-to-mid light level plant growth. Input: AC100-240V/60HZ. Suitable for freshwater aquarium, not for saltwater use
- 🐠【Adjustable Brackets】the fish tank light comes with 2 metal and 2 plastic mounting brackets, which are both freely extendable. You can easily to install this led fish tank light on most aquarium tanks, with cover or no, with rims or rimless
- 🐠【3 Light Color Modes】this aquarium light has 3 light modes: White LEDS, Blue+white+red LEDS, Red+ blue LEDS, it's very easy to shift the color by press the second button for 1 to 3 times on the controller. Color changes will make your one aquarium change to 3 different wonderful views
- 🐠【Brightness & Timing】 you can adjust the light brightness from 100% to 10% according to your prefer or the light needs of the plants, 5 levels of brightness in total. Besides, on the external controller, you can set the lighting time to 3, 6 or 12 hours by pressing the third button for 1 to 3 times
- 🐠【Durable Aquarium Light】low profile mounting bracket fish tank light, with aluminum alloy metal shell，has a nice feel and fast heat dissipation. With high-quality leds, energy efficient, can last up to 20000 hours of lighting
Tetra Whisper Bio-Bag Disposable Filter Cartridges 12 Count, For aquariums, Large, Unassembled
- UNASSEMBLED REPLACEMENT CARBON FILTER Keeps aquarium water crystal clear – removes odors and discoloration
- CATCHES DEBRIS Dense dual-sided mesh filters debris and fish waste
- FITS TETRA WHISPER WATER FILTERS Color coded to make it simple to remember which replacement cartridge size to purchase
- CONVENIENT Easy to assemble and easy to replace
- USAGE Change monthly or sooner if needed
Marineland PF0350B Penguin Power Filter, Upto 75 Gallons, 350 GPH
- WITH ROTATING BIO-WHEEL: Patented Bio-Wheel technology provides excellent wet/dry biological filtration.
- MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION: Delivers mechanical, chemical and biological aquarium filtration to maintain a clean aquatic environment.
- COMPATIBILITY: Use with Marineland Rite-Size Filter Cartridges (see individual filter for sizing recommendations).
- FIVE SIZES: Available in 75 GPH, 100 GPH, 150 GPH, 200 GPH and 350 GPH sizes.
- age range description: All Life Stages
The Georgia Aquarium Awaits a Rare Birth
Beluga whales are rare in captivity and even more rare is the birth of a baby Beluga.
A rare Beluga Whale is expecting any day now. She conceived without artificial insemination which is rare for Belugas in captivity. Soon the pitty-pat of little feet - I mean fins, will be on display at The Georgia Aquarium.
Maris, the Beluga Whale, is pregnant. She is coming to the end of a 14-month pregnancy and is expected to give birth in June. The newborn could weigh up to 50 pounds. Newborn calves don't often survive with first-time mothers but aquarium officials are working to train Maris how to be a mom .... to nurse and care for her baby.
"It's all in an effort to desensitize her so when the birth is ongoing, it's nothing out of the ordinary for her," said William Hurley, chief animal officer at the aquarium. Aquarium officials have plopped divers into the cold water tank at 3 a.m. to help Maris get accustomed to visitors in the middle of the night in case she goes into labor after hours. Dim lights are left on in the tank at night so that Maris, who is used to darkness, isn't bothered by the change.
They are also training her to present her mammary glands to different objects so that she is more likely to nurse the baby. The Georgia Aquarium
Funded mostly by a US$250 million donation from Home Depot co-founder Bernard Marcus, the aquarium was built on a 20-acre (8.1 ha) site north of Centennial Olympic Park in downtown Atlanta. Marcus credited his 60th birthday dinner at the Monterey Bay Aquarium in 1990 among the inspirations behind his desire to build an aquarium in Atlanta.
The Georgia Aquarium, located in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, at Pemberton Place, is the world's largest aquarium with more than 8.5-million-US-gallon (32,000 m3) of marine and fresh water housing more than 120,000 animals of 500 different species. The aquarium's notable specimens include four young whale sharks, four beluga whales, eleven Bottlenose dolphins, three Great hammerhead sharks, and four manta rays.
Four young whale sharks are also in residence - the only aquarium outside of Asia to have whale sharks in residence.
The Georgia Aquarium is proud of what they have learned from Belugas in the wild and in captivity to help the species survive and thrive.