The Best Aquarium In Nyc in 2021
New York City Zoos and Aquarium (NY) (Images of America)
Beneath the Surface: Killer Whales, SeaWorld, and the Truth Beyond Blackfish
American Shad in the Susquehanna River Basin: A Three-Hundred-Year History (Keystone Books)
Remembering A Species: A History Of The Caribbean Monk Seal In Captivity
Financial District's Lost Neighborhood, The: 1900-1970 (NY) (Images of America)
bybyhome Fish Tank Sticker Background New York,NYC Midtown Skyline in Evening Skyscrapers Amazing Metropolis City States Photo,Royal Blue Underwater Backdrop Image Decor
☞MATERIAL - PVC- Self adhesive, easy to paste. Durable materials. The size you choose is:24"L X 16"H(61x41cm)
☞HIGH DEFINITION IMAGES - Realistic look / HD Quality Image. Perfect to create a beautiful display and enhance the appearance of the aquarium
☞EASY APPLICATION-The static cling design enables hassle-free application. No tapes, glue, adhesive or gel needed
☞HIGH QUALITY - Brand new and high quality. Non-toxic, no bad smell and absolutely no influence to the water
☞PACKAGE INCLUDE -1x Aquarium Background Sticker(Fish Tank are Not Include)
Zoo Med Betta Plant, Realistic Looking Window Leaf Plant for Fish Tanks
- Natural-looking plastic window leaf plant
- For use in betta bowls and fish tanks of all sizes
- Adds a natural touch to your fish tank without the hassle of a real plant
- Bettas love to hide within and rest upon the leaves of plastic aquarium plants
- Use the included suction-cup to attach plant to the side of your tank or place it upright on the bottom
Current USA 6011 3170 GPH eFlux DC Flow Pump
- ADJUSTABLE FLOW- Unlike traditional AC water pumps, eFlux flow pumps are DC powered and completely controllable. Simply turn the dial to adjust the flow until the optimal flow rate is reached.
- SUBMERISBLE or EXTERNAL- Safe for saltwater or freshwater systems, eFlux DC flow pumps can be installed submersible or external (inline). Quick couple hose barb fittings are included to make installation and servicing easy.
- INCREDIBLY EASY- A cinch to install, eFlux Flow pumps have a very small footprint, allowing them to fit into even smaller sumps and tight spaces. High flow combined with high pressure makes them the perfect choice for return pump applications.
- ENERGY SAVER- eFlux controllable DC flow pumps efficiently produce strong water flow with high pressure. Featuring a sealed DC motor and magnetic drive design. 65% Energy saving from traditional pumps.
- 30 DAY GUARANTEE-We are so sure you’ll be happy with your purchase that we offer a “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” to ensure customer satisfaction of our Current USA products. If for any reason you wish to discontinue using the products, we will promptly issue a refund.
Marina C25 Compact Heater, 25-Watt
- Fully submersible compact heater
- Reliable performance; Maintains set temperature of 78 degrees Fahrenheit
- Suitable for fresh or saltwater aquariums
- Made of durable polymer
- Ideal for aquariums up to 6.6 gallons; 2-year warranty.The heaters ratings and projected temperature range is based on an average room temp of 70 degree’s.
EcoSphere Closed Aquatic Ecosystem, Medium Sphere, with Turntable Base
- No maintenance aquarium, a complete miniature world
- World's first totally enclosed ecosystem utilizing NASA technology
- Unique gift item, perfect blend of science and art
Setting Up a Freshwater Tropical Fish Aquarium
Are you looking to set up a freshwater tropical fish aquarium? Here is an easy guide to help you along the way.
Choosing the size and location of your freshwater tropical fish aquarium
Once you have decided that a freshwater tropical fish aquarium is for you then it's time to decide on the size of the aquarium you want to have. The location of the aquarium might have a lot to do with the size of the aquarium you can handle. So take some time to think long and hard about the location and the size of the aquarium you want to have before you purchase anything.
So you are ready to start your own freshwater tropical fish aquarium, but now you need to know where to start. This easy guide will give you all the information you need in an easy to ready, step by step guide. Before you start make sure you have all of the equipment you will need listed below. This will help you to get your freshwater tropical fish aquarium ready.
Equipment that is required to setup your freshwater tropical fish aquarium:
Aquarium with a filter, replacement filter and heater
Aquarium gravel or rocks
Other decorations (ex. Plastic plants, ceramic houses, real plants)
(1) Aquarium test kits to be able to test water parameters as needed
Fish food (choose the correct food for your chosen fish)
(1) Aquarium Vacuum
(1) Net to use to catch the fish
(1) 5 gallon bucket
(1) Pasta strainer
Task #1: Washing the Aquarium
When you wash your freshwater tropical fish aquarium only use water. Using soap will leave behind residue that will is a harmful substance for your new fish.
Task #2: Wash the plants, gravel and other decorations
When adding gravel it is recommended that you use about 1 to 1.5 pounds per each gallon of water. When you wash the gravel make sure it is thoroughly clean before adding it to your new aquarium. The simplest way to accomplish this is to place the gravel into the pasta strainer and run clean water over it for several minutes. Then place the now clean gravel into the pre-cleaned 5 gallon bucket. Repeat the process until all of the rocks are clean.
Task #3: Adding water and equipment
When you are adding water to your new freshwater tropical fish aquarium it is best to use room temperature water. In order to avoid a mess do not fill the aquarium completely until you are sure the placement of your decorations is correct. This is also the time when it is best to set up the equipment. When installing your heater do not turn it on until the thermostat of the heater has adjusted itself to the temperature of the water. Once the adjustment has been made plug in the heater, top off the aquarium water, place the lid and the aquarium light on top of the aquarium.
Task #4: Head to the computer to buy tropical fish online
Although I'm sure you are excited to add tropical fish to your new aquarium you need to wait so the aquarium can cycle itself. While you are waiting head over to your computer and take a look at all the choices you have to buy tropical fish online.
Task #5: Time to add the fish
Your tropical fish have arrived that you purchase online at the freshwater tropical fish sale and it is time to add them to your new aquarium. Place them in the aquarium in the bag they are in for about 15 minutes. This will give the fish time to adjust to the water in the aquarium.
Now you freshwater tropical fish aquarium is complete. Take the time to enjoy your new aquarium and don't forget about the responsibilities that come with being a tropical fish aquarium owner.