What Color Light Is Best For Aquarium Plants in 2021
MingDak LED Aquarium Hood Light - Fish Tank Light, Full Spectrum LED Aquarium Light with Extendable Brackets,Combination Lighting Color White & Blue & Green & Red & Purple,6500K,30 Inches
HIRO AQUATICS Full Spectrum LED Light with Bamboo Board, fits Aquarium Nano Tank, Betta Fish Tank, Potted Plants, Succulent, Wabi Kusa (9W)
- [Multiple Purpose] This lamp can be used as a nano quarium light, potted plant grow light, succulent grow light, a miniature lighta, a bonsai light and even a desk light. No matter what shape your tank or pot is, just simply put it on the bamboo board and your tank/plant is illuminated.
- [Full Spectrum] The full Spectrum LED is designed to mimic natural outdoor sunlight to help your plants grow healthier and make plants look vivid. The lamp consistently emits wavelengths in the wide range, including those wavelengths visible to the human eye (what we perceive as color) and the invisible wavelengths, like ultraviolet and infrared. As a result, it will allow plants to grow healthily, as naturally grown in the sun. Also its CRI(RA) is above 80, better than normal LED Light
- [Bamboo Board] It features hard texture, water-proof, strong temperature insulation, no deformation and anti-insect. The size of 9W's wood board is 13.5" X 13", the maximal light height is 21".
- [360 Degree Swivel] The lamp head is 360 Degree adjustable to meet your need. Each lamp bead is equipped with a lens that designs to effectively increase the width and depth of the illumination without causing waste of light.
- [US Plug] 100-240V, US two pin Plug. Color temperature of this lamp is 6000K.
WOTERZI LED Aquarium Light Clip On Fish Tank Lighting Fit for 12-18 Inch Fish Tank & Aquarium White and Blue LEDs, 7W
- 【SIZE】Recommended for aquarium tank from 12 inches to 18 inches. The max tank wall thickness it can fits is up to 0.98 inch(or 2.5cm).
- 【TWO LIGHTING MODES】Switch I : Only 3 blue lights on for nightlight. Switch II : 15 white and 3 blue all on for daylight.
- 【GOOD PERFORMANCE】High quality, Super bright, energy efficient and long-lasting LED lights. Ultra-thin aluminium alloy shell ensures excellent heat dissipation.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】Easy to install over the aquarium glass with the included screws, fit for fish tank with no lid, with no drilling or cutting, no pressure on the fish tank.
- 【ADJUSTABLE NECK】With a flexible neck, the aquarium light can be easily bent to any angle and position as you want. The recommended lighting time is 8-10 hours per day.
Current USA 48"-60" Satellite Plus PRO LED Light
- SUPER BRIGHT- 6500k White LEDs and RGBW LED's come together in an amazingly sleek fixture that's dialed in for freshwater Aquatics like nothing before
- MULTIPLE MODES- With modes that dim periodically to create cloud cover effects, storm modes that will blow you away complete with lightning strikes and innovative evening modes that include lunar and dusk – it’s sure to add excitement and intrigue to any aquarium.
- EASY INSTALLATION- Sliding docking legs allow quick and easy adjustments for a wide variety of installations. This system also makes adding multiple fixtures a snap.
- REALISTIC EFFECTS- Beyond the world of white and blue light, the Satellite LED also features effects that mimic real-world aquatic conditions.
- WIRELESS CONTROL- Now you can wirelessly program and control just about everything! Seeing dynamic weather effects over your tank is just the beginning! With the integrated 24-hour timer function, you can also program what time to start a gradual sunrise, gentle sunset and both the color spectrum and intensity of your daylight and moonlight.
CURRENT USA Serene Aquarium Visual and Audio Aquatic Experience Kit | LED Aquarium Light | LED Background Light | Wireless Remote | Speakers
- TRANSFORM YOUR AQUARIUM EXPERIENCE. Watch, listen and experience in new and exciting ways as your favorite colors, sounds and lighting effects fill your aquarium. With Serene, you can transform your everyday aquarium into an extraordinary experience. Combining over the aquarium lighting, background lighting and audio, Serene will appeal to far more than just your visual senses.
- IT STARTS WITH LIGHT. With a full RGB+W color spectrum and incredibly minimal design, Serene lets you focus your attention on the life you’re lighting - not what you’re lighting with. Ultra-bright LEDs produce eye-popping colors and dynamic IC LED’s produce more natural visual lighting effects. Watch clouds roll horizontally across your aquascape or fall asleep to fading starlight, Serene comes loaded with lighting scenes right out of the box.
- DISCOVER THE MAGIC OF BACKGROUND LIGHTING. Background lighting fundamentally changes everything. Not only will it change the way you aquascape your aquarium, it enhances your entire aquarium experience. Serene also introduces chromotherapy – using color to change your mood and set the ambience. So if you’re “feeling blue” and need to escape or want to make your fellow fish geek “green with envy,” Serene brings the power of color directly to your fingertips.
- TUNE IN NATURE’S NOISE. Serene surrounds you with the relaxing sounds of nature, putting you at the center of an outdoor experience. Whether you want to watch and hear an approaching thunderstorm or fall asleep to the sounds of a majestic forest, Serene completely transforms your aquarium experience.
- EVERYTHING’S HERE Serene is a complete system that includes the all new Serene LED fixture for above the aquarium, an LED light for behind the aquarium, translucent background film material, audio speakers, and a wireless remote.
LED Strip Lights WiFi Enabled - Underglow UG80RGBW Smart Ribbon Light Kit by Continu.us | Waterproof, Lightweight Tape Light. Millions of Colors Controlled by Smartphone or Remote. Alexa Compatible
- ✔ EASY SET-UP - The Underglow WIFI LED strips come in an all-in-one packet containing 80” of LED's in 4 easy-to-connect strips, IR remote with battery, WIFI smart controller, power supply and wire extension. Takes seconds to connect and program, and the strong adhesive backing means it can be stuck to almost any surface.
- ✔ WORKS WITH ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT - Compatible with ALEXA, Echo, IFTTT and Google Assistant you can program your lights to turn on using simple voice commands. If you are watching a movie and want to turn down the lights, simply speak up and turn your lights off. Convenience at its finest!
- ✔ WIFI WIRELESS CONTROLLER - Control your lighting from your phone using the Magic home pro app, which is available to download for free from IOS or Android. The simple to use app takes seconds to program to the lights and can be controlled from anywhere. The Underglow also comes with an easy-to-use remote, control it using both of these methods separately or together.
- ✔ SYNC WITH MUSIC - Hosting a party or event? Or even just fancy a dance… Underglow is a convenient way to fill the room with energy. It takes seconds and links up with music using the Magic home pro app. Turn your home into a dance floor and unleash your new dance moves to all of your friends.
- ✔ UNMATCHED CUSTOMER SERVICE - We are available to help you from anywhere, anytime. Our office is located in the US, and our friendly technical staff are always on hand to help you, no matter what the issue.
WOTERZI LED Aquarium Light Full Spectrum Fish Tank Light with Extendable Brackets for 20-28 Inch Freshwater Fish Tank, 16 Watts
- 【ADJUSTABLE BRACKETS】Extendable brackets allow easy installation on different size fish tanks, fit for aquariums from 20 to 28 inches.
- 【MULTIPLE MODES】Switch I: Only 12 Bule LEDs on for nightlight. Switch II: 68 White, 12 Blue, 5 Red and 5 Green LEDs all on for daylight. Uniform light with strong penetrating power.
- 【BRIGHTER, MORE COLORS】Full spectrum ultrabright LEDs will make your aquarium lookmore spectacular, promote the healthy growth of fish and aquatic plants.
- 【ULTRA-THIN & HEAT DISSIPATION】Stylish and modern look with ultra-thin aluminum alloy housing design ensure fast and uniform heat dissipation and keep long service life.
- 【ENERGY SAVING】High quality voltage converter outputs 12V low voltage and 16W Power which ensures long-lasting well-balanced lighting while reducing electric consumption.
HIRO AQUATICS Full Spectrum WRGB Aquarium Light with Built-in Timer, Brightness Adjustable, for Fresh Water Only (50W)
- Consists of premium aluminum alloy bracket and WRGB Full Spectrum LED light plate. A fan is installed on the top for efficient heat dissipation.* Please note: This light only suit for RIMLESS tank, tank glass should be thinner than 16mm (0.6inch). If your tank has a black trim, you may need to remove the trim first to ensure a safe installation.
- Brightness can be adjusted by the dimmable-control button. Built-in timer can be set four different timing durations- 6hr/8hr/10hr/12hr.
- Full Spectrum WRGB =White+Red+Green+Blue technology makes you experience the true colors of your aquascape in its highest potential, which offers an optimum range of wavelengths of 400nm to 700nm which is exactly what plants need to thrive and flourish. Luminous Flux: 2500-3000 Lumens. Color Temperature- 7250K
- Unlike other low wattage LED aquarium lights, this high-wattage (50W) light ensure sufficient light energy to be delivered your plants and promote their daily photosynthesis.
- One year manufacture warranty and 30-days money back guarantee. Free lifetime tech support from GA, USA
Zacro 36 LED Aquarium Lights - 15W Extendable Fish Tank Light with 30 White LED and 6 Blue LED, Push-Pull Designed Lamp, Fits for 21-29 in Aquarium Tank
- Bright lights: 30 white lights and 6 blue lights; 15W high energy. It has two lighting modes: blue light or white and blue light. Uniform light with strong penetrating power, it can show different scenes and make your fish tank more beautiful.
- Convenience: Push-pull lamp body design which is easy to install and easy to use. You can adjust the light stand to the best place for your fish tank.
- Lightweight: Made of ultra-thin aluminum alloy, so the light is only 8mm thick.Uniform and fast heat dissipation.
- This light is not only promote plant photosynthesis, but also illuminate some decorations which can add visual enjoyment to you.
- Attention: it fits for fish tank rang from 21 to 29 inches length. The bracket is suitable for different fish tank thickness. The maximum can be clipped with a thickness of 23mm.
Dr.meter Professional LED Light Meter, Digital Illuminance Meter with 0-200,000 Measuring Ranges and 270 Degree Rotatable Detector
- ★【Professional LED Light Meter】: Whether you're a photographer, a set designer, or looking to set the mood, proper lighting is a must. The Dr.meter Digital LED Light Meter measures the brightness (up to 200,000 lux) of fluorescent, metal halide, incandescent, and high-pressure sodium lights, guaranteeing the perfect luminosity every time.
- ★【Ultra Fast, Ultra Precise】: A split second is all it takes for an accurate reading. An advanced built-in calibration sensor measures the light levels at a super fast, twice per second speed.
- ★【Easy and Intuitive】: Using this digital LED light meter couldn't be easier. Just turn it on, point it at the light source, and check out the reading on the display screen. There are 4 adjustable measuring ranges (200lux, 2,000lux, 20,000lux, 200,000lux). Preprogrammed settings like auto power off, data hold, unit adjustment, and more do the hard work for you.
- ★【270 Degree Rotatable Detector】: Keep an eye on the light level anywhere in the room. The optical detector rotates a full 270 degree for muti-directional detection.
- ★【Tripod Mountable】: Have your hands full? Don't sweat it. Thanks to the screw base design, this photography light meter can be placed on a tripod for hands-free use.
South Park Whale Whores
South Park Whale Whores begins with the Marsh family at the Denver Aquarium, immersed in a large pool with some other tourists and a school of dolphins. It seems that young Stan is getting a special treat for his birthday.
Spoilers will surely follow.
The Marsh family is going to get to swim with the dolphins. This seems to particularly excite Randy Marsh, the patriarch, who is clearly very interested in doing other things with the dolphins as well. Unfortunately their outing is interrupted by the sudden onset of a mob of Japanese peasants who conduct a banzai charge with katanas and other sharp weapons and proceed to hack the dolphins to death.
The Japanese are well known to be one of the few countries that conduct whale hunts on the open seas. But attacking whales and dolphins in aquariums seems to be an escalation. It gets really ridiculous when the Miami Dolphins football team falls before the katanas of the enraged Japanese warriors.
Stan will not have this mindless carnage any more. Despite the fact that his friends are somewhat reluctant to follow, Stan joins the cast of Whale Wars, which is apparently a "reality" show depicting the efforts of a crew of vegan green peace types who are alleged to be carrying on the good fight against the whalers.
No South Park episode is without its target and Whale Whores is no exception. Besides the Japanese, whose culture and folkways are stereotyped to the hilt, Whale Whores aims its satire against Whale Wars, which despite its somewhat showy production values, seems rather ineffective in actually stopping the practice of whaling. Throwing stink bombs against people covered in whale and dolphin guts seems to be ineffective to say the least.
It is only when the Captain dies by a Japanese whaling harpoon that things begin to change. Stan takes command and shows the way by igniting stored fuel drums on board the Japanese whaling ship with a flare gun and burning it to the water line.
Hence the show's ratings soar as Stan and his crew of newly made vegan pirates start to sink Japanese whaling ships. They even enlist the aid of an animatronic Godzilla to ward off Japanese dolphin and whale hit squads on land.
Cartman, naturally, wants to join in once it is clear that there is television glory to be had along with hard work and danger. But things turn for the worse as a squadron of Kamikazes, flying World War II era Zeros, sink Stan's ship, kills his crew, and takes Stan, Cartman, and Kenny into custody.
It is then that we learn the truth about Japanese ire toward dolphins and whales and see Whale Whore's third target of ridicule. It is understandable that the Japanese are still irate about Hiroshima, but they ought to remember the carnage that preceded it. Fortunately, through use of photoshop, Stan and his friends direct Japanese lust for vengeance away from whales and dolphins and toward...well something else. And hence the fourth target it skewered.