Which Aquarium Heater Is Best in 2021
Tetra HT Submersible Aquarium Heater With Electronic Thermostat, 50-Watt
Hygger 500W Aquarium Heater with LED Digital Temperature Controller, Submersible Fish Tank Water Heater for 60-120 Gallon Tank
- This fully submersible aquarium heater enables memory function and over heat protection. Auto shut off when over-heats, resets when it cools down.
- Made with premium quartz and double sealed by black protective guard, this fish tank heater is resistant to explosion and corrosion, and protect fish and other livestocks from punching and scalding
- Build-in external IC temp controller, easy to read blue LED digital number shows real time water temperature. Heat indicator lights on red when fish heater start to heat and turns in yellow once it reach set temperature. Temp accuracy is +/- 1°F.
- Easy to set temperature without getting hands wet. Temperature can be precisely adjusted from 61 to 90°F (16°C ~ 32°C). Just press set button to desired temperature, it blinks 3 seconds and begins to work
- 500 watt aquarium heater, voltage 110-120V, suitable for tank capactiy 60-120 gallon freshwater and saltwater aquariums
Hygger 500W 800W Aquarium Heater, Submersible Fish Tank Water Heater with External Color LED Digital Temperature Controller,PTC Ceramic Frequency Conversion Fast Heating for 60~180 Gallon
- 🐟LED DIGITAL DISPLAY CONTROLLER: ① Displays real-time water temperature or set temperature, three-digit display, water temperature display accurate to 0.1 °F, easy to read. ② 4 kinds of work instructions - Working/Malfunction/ Thermostatic/ Out of water, easy to understand. ③ Child Lock"KEY": need to touch 3 seconds to set the temperature.
- 🐟RAPID HEATING: Fastest 5 seconds warming, with intelligent circuit board, work with new PTC ceramic thermal conductive material, the outside is wrapped with aluminum material to accelerate heat conduction and protection. Automatically reduces power when approaching the set temperature, fully utilizes thermal energy inertia to smoothly reach the set temperature, saving energy.
- 🐟INTELLIGENT THERMOSTAT: Over-temperature protection prevents "cooking fish". When the water temp exceeds about 93.5 °F, start alternately flashing EE fault code; and over 97℉, the heater will stop heating automatically. When the water temp cool down to 93℉, the heater will start working automatically. In addition, it has a power-off memory function and no need to set it again.
- 🐟ANTI-DRY PROTECTION: When the heating rod is exposed to air, display ER fault code and the heater will shut off automatically. When the heating rod is completely immersed in water, it will start working automatically. Effectively extend the service life. (PS: Suitable for freshwater only.)
- 🐟HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Built-in dual temperature probe, real-time monitoring of water temperature, temperature accuracy of ± 1 °F; high temperature resistant ABS material, no deformation and no softening, explosion-proof and anti-corrosion, no leakage of electricity. Strong suction cup bracket, can stably fix the heater in every corner of the fish tank.
Hygger 500W Digital Quartz Aquarium Heater for Fresh-Water and Salt-Water, with External IC Thermostat Controller and Thermometer, Fast Heating Submersible Thermostat for Fish Tank 60-120 Gallon
- 🐠【Fast Heating Up】voltage 110-120V/60HZ, power 500W, US three-pin plug, heater rod length 10.5 inch, 500W submersible heater for fish tank 60-120 Gallon. The heater power cord is 6ft, the controller power cord is 5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.6ft. Temp range: 61-90℉. Fast heating up aquarium heater, it takes about 3 minutes to heat 3.5 gallon water up 3℉
- 🐠【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After finishing the temperature setting, the fish tank heater will run automatically by itself. It will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, please note that the water temp may go up 1℉ more because of the waste heat. When the water temp is cool down to 1℉ less than the set temp, the tank heater will restart heating
- 🐠【Quartz Tube & Plastic Guard】With high-quality quartz glass tube, it's very durable and explosion-proof, this fish tank heater can be used for saltwater and freshwater aquariums, service life can be 3 years or more. With low profile black plastic guard, easy to hide in the tank. The guard can prevent your aquarium pets from burned, the gaps on the guard is about 3mm, no worries for fish stuck
- 🐠【Digital LED Display Controller】the external IC temp controller can show the water temp with 2 blue LED digits. Only show Fahrenheit degrees. To set the temp, just press the button over and over until the screen displaying the temp you desired, then stop and wait the digit flashing for 3 times, the setting is done and the led shows the current water temp again. The controller is connect with separate sensitive thermometer
- 🐠【Fully submersible Aquarium Heater】with strong suction cups on the heater guard and the thermometer, it's easy to install the aquarium heater no to the tank walls or bottom, please keep them fully submerged. The thermometer should be away from the heater and keep water circulation as far as possible
Orlushy Submersible Aquarium Heater 300W-Fish Tahk Heater with Adjust Knob Thermostat 2 Suction Cups Suitable for Marine Reef Fish Tank Sump
- ★300W aquarium heater is suitable for 50 to 80 gallons aquariums,Length - 11 inch,voltage 110-120V, power cord is 6ft, please choose the right wattage aquarium heater according to our size chart.
- ★It shows an area to adjust the temperature. It's not exactly accurate but it turns easy and can be adjusted at small intervals.
- ★Explosion Proof: 2mm thickened quartz glass,can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums,easy to hide in the tank.
- ★Precise temperature dial from 68 to 89°F allows for complete control of aquatic climate within a 1-degree difference.
- ★Adjustable Aquarium Fish Tank Water Heater Sensitive and reliable thermostat maintains uniform temperature. Automatic shut off when the temperature is reached
Hygger Titanium Tube Submersible Pinpoint Aquarium Heater with Digital Thermostat,IC Temp Controller (500w)
- [FULLY SUBMERSIBLE]: Our Tank Heater is fully submersible in water HORIZONTALLY with 2 suction cups can be easily mounted on tank. Place it near a strong water flow so that the whole aquarium at the same temperature. Comes with a separate controller where you can easily adjust from low to high without taking out the heater from the aquarium or fish tank.
- [SHATTERPROOF & ANTICORROSION]: This Titanium Heater is completely shatterproof as there is NO glass in the construction– it’s made from heavy duty, durable Titanium. As it has a great feature of being anticorrosion, it is perfect for freshwater, saltwater aquariums and reef tanks.
- [PINPOINT TEMPERATURE]: Build-in external electronic theromstat, it has DUAL LCD display that clearly shows you the temperature setting in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. Up is aquarium temperature and down is set temperature. Heater will stop heating when temperature rise exactly to your desired temp. Heating temperature range 32 to 104°F. Control accuracy is +/- 0.5° C.
- [AUTOMATED SHUT OFF SYSTEM]: Temperature can be controlled and set to your desired degree of heat. It automatically sets off when it reached the designated temperature of your setting. VOLTAGE: 110V
- [TANK CAPACITY]: 500-watt aquarium heater, 12 inches in length. Recommended for aquariums with 60 to 120 gallons of water capacity.
Zacro 300W Submersible Aquarium Heater, Auto Thermostat Fish Tank Heater with Protective Sleeve and Digital Temperature Readout
- Our aquarium heater is suitable for the fish tank which is up to 80 Gallons, Voltage/freq: 110-120volt/60hertz; Power: 300W.
- Waterproof: Adopt double sealed materials - plastic and black protective container, which is helpful for Scald-preventing and anti punching.
- Collocation: Comes with an thermometer to show the accurate tank temperature to avoid overheat or freeze.
- Function: Our aquarium heater can provided a warm area to your fish in the cold winter.
- Attention: DO NOT power until the heater is completely submerged in the water.
Hygger Mini Glass Aquarium Heater Adjustable LED Digital Temperature Display Small Tank Heater for Turtle Betta Fish Bowl with Protective Guard 50W
- 【Run Dry Protection】This egg-shaped small aquarium heater automatically shut itself off once it remove from water which ensures the safety of your pet, especially turtle and frog
- 【Protective Guard】Made of high quality quartz glass, waterproof double seal material, covered with protective case, shatter-resistant construction, this fish tank heater keep your fish from scalding and punching
- 【Easy to Read LED Display】External temperature setting control avoids getting hands wet, digital LED display shows real time water temperature. Heating temperature range from 63 to 94°F. Control accuracy is +/- 1°F.
- 【Automated Shut Off System】Once set the desired temperature, this fully submersible heater lights on red indicates that it is heating. It will auto shut off once it reach set temperature
- 【For Fish Tank 1-6.5 Gallon】50 watt aquarium heater is ideal for small fish bowls and aquariums 1 to 6.5 gallons; voltage/frequency: 110 120volt/60hertz; it is ideal for betta fish and turtle tank
Hygger 200W Titanium Aquarium Heater for Salt Water and Fresh Water, Digital Submersible Heater with External IC Thermostat Controller and Thermometer, for Fish Tank 20-45 Gallon
- 🐠【For Fish Tank 20-45 Gallon】voltage 110-120V, power 200W, heater rod length 10.7inch. The heater and controller power cords are the same length 5.5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.4ft. There are mounting holes on the temp controller back for hanging on the wall
- 🐠【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After well installing the aquarium heater and the thermometer, you just need to set the desired heating temp, it will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, it will automatically restart heating when the water temp is 1℉ less than the set temp. The controller has temp setting remember function
- 🐠【Durable Titanium Tube】this seawater resistant titanium aquarium heater is good for use in salt water and fresh water, service life can be 3 years or more. Very compact small, easy to hide in the tank. Don't suggest to use it in sump. The diameter of the titanium tube is19mm, you can buy suction cups suitable for this size when you need to get that replaced.
- 🐠【Digital LED Display】the IC temp controller can show the water temp and set temp at the same time, and there is a indicator light to show the heating status. You can press the 'up' key to shift degree unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- 🐠【Wide Temperature Range】With the thermostat controller you can set the temp from 32℉to 104℉, control precision is 1℉, please set the right temp for your aquarium pets. The separate thermometer can detect a temperature from -68℉ to 140℉, the measurement accuracy is 0.2℉ plus or minus, very sensitive
VIVOSUN 300W Aquarium Heater Submersible Titanium Fish Tank Heaters with Intelligent LED Temperature Display and External Temperature Controller
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: An intelligent IC chip controls the heater temperature, making the temperature difference within ±1℃/±2ºF; Provide the best living environment for your aquatic creatures
- SAFETY GUARANTEE: Made with IP68, the highest waterproof level; and a titanium tube material that features explosion-proof and anti-corrosion engineering, which makes this submersible heater more resistant to damage while heating better than traditional glass heaters; Built with overheat and water shortage protection
- EXTERNAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER: The touch-button controller adjusts the temperature without getting your hands wet. It’s easy to control the temp from 68℉/20°C to 94℉/34°C; Check the size chart to find your desired fish tank heater
- EASY TO SETUP: 300W submersible heater is suitable for 50 to 60 gallons aquariums; Vertical or horizontal installation and ensure the device is fully submerged underwater
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The fish tank aquarium heater has CE, FCC and ROHS certification and the plug has a UL certification; Applicable for freshwater and marine aquariums, aquaculture, glass containers, and hydroponic systems
Four Options for an Aquarium Heater
Your fish can't create their own heat, so you will need an aquarium heater to provide their warmth. There are different types that you can buy. Some of these include substrate, submersible, immersible, and in-line. This article will...
One of your first options for an aquarium heater is the substrate design. This type of heater uses cables that are installed below the substrate of the tank. They will heat the water more evenly than submersible or immersible heaters. The heaters are also hidden, so they are more visually appealing. However, when a substrate aquarium heater needs to be repaired or replaced, you will have to tear up the complete substrate.
One of your next options for an aquarium heater is the immersible variety. These heaters are designed to hang on the back of the aquarium. They are the least expensive type of aquarium heater that you can buy. The disadvantage of these heaters is that it will be more difficult to maintain the proper temperature. Also, the heater control must always stay above the water level.
There are also submersible heaters. This type of aquarium heater can be placed at the bottom of the tank unlike immersible designs. This gives them the advantage of distributing heat more evenly throughout the tank. However, they are more expensive than the immersible heaters. Also, the tube is completely sealed so that the heater can be submerged in the water. This makes it difficult for them to be repaired.
One of your final options for an aquarium heater is the in-line design. They are also known as filter heaters. This type of aquarium heater consists of a heating block that is placed inside the water filter. It will heat the water as it passes through the filter. Since they are hidden inside the filter, there will be no equipment inside the tank. However, these are one of the most expensive types of heaters that you can buy. They are also hard to find.
These are some of your options for an aquarium heater. Substrate heaters will heat the water more evenly, but you will have to tear up all of the substrate when they need to be repaired or replaced. An immersible aquarium heater is designed to hang on the back of the tank. They are the least expensive, but may not be good at maintaining the proper water temperature.