Which Aquarium Is Best For Home in 2023
Xplore Spain Valencia1 - Tamil
Fan-Ling Colorful Fake Parrots,Artificial Birds Model Outdoor Home Garden Lawn Tree Decor,Garden Yard Outdoor Indoor Art Crafts Decor,Cute Craft Decorative Ornaments for Home Table Decoration (B)
Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Smart Home Camera with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Works with Alexa & the Google Assistant, White, 2-Pack
- 1080P Full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 feet away). works with 2. 4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes
- Wyze Cam automatically records a 12-second Event Video when it detects motion or sounds. Videos are securely uploaded to the AWS cloud via end-to-end encryption and are accessible for 14 days — no subscription or monthly fees required.
- Continuous recording with local storage - Wyze Cam supports local storage of recordings to a microSD card (sold separately). Play back videos with your Wyze app to solve life’s mysteries. Local Storage - Supports 8GB, 16GB and 32GB microSD cards in FAT32 format
- Magnetic base, 6-foot power cable and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your Wyze Cam anywhere - no screws required.Field of View:110° lens
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant: ask your voice assistant to show your front door, kids room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam
- Video - H.264 encoding. Day time video: 15 FPS. Night vision: 10 FPS. Night Vision - 4 IR LEDs (850nm) | Illuminates up to 29.6 feet (9 meters)
- Camera - Lens: F2.0 aperture, 2.8mm focal length | Image sensor: 1/2.9" CMOS | Digital zoom: 8x
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
uideazone Men Swim Shorts Underwater World Beach Surfing Sport Swimming Training Fitness
- FEATURES—Our men board shorts featuring waterproof,Anti-bactarial and UPF50+,which is elasticized waistband with drawstring, it could fit you better, two side pockets can be expanded to hold your water bottle or small accessories
- Fashion Print Of Swim Suit:Various colors are vigorous and vital. Vibrant styles deduce strong romantic amorous feelings. Many cool, funny and highlight swim trunks or boardshorts are waiting for you
- Fabric: professional fabric for the quick dry swim shorts, super soft smooth and cool feeling, sun protection and waterproof. no matter you are swimming, walking or at home, our trunk will flex with your every move and make your wearing experience more comfortable throughout the summer
- Mens Print Swim Trunks: double side with deep pockets and one back velcro pocket effective storage wallet, key, cell phone or other small items.This Funny Pattern Bathing Suits For Men Get 4 Sizes:M/L/XL/XXL Fun Swim Trunks For Men
- Occasion: Suitable for various sports and beach activities, such as swimming, surfing, beach volleyball, running, drifting, physical exercising, holiday, etc
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240, 240Wh Backup Lithium Battery, 110V/200W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) for Outdoors Camping Travel Hunting Emergency
- Founded in California in 2012, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers. Jackery portable power station, power outdoors.
- QUIET GENERATOR & ECO-FRIENDLY CLEAN POWER: Jackery Explorer 240 is equipped with a 240 watt-hour (16.8Ah, 14.4V) lithium-ion battery pack, no fuel or gasoline needed, no fumes, no clanging! Pack light for your next camp trip with Jackery portable power station.
- OUTDOOR CAMPING BATTERY: Portable power station specially designed for charging laptops, mini-cooler, drone and other outdoor electronics. Explorer 240 features 1* AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports and 1* DC car port, power your outdoor adventure without worry.
- SOLAR READY RECHARGING: pairs well with Jackery Solar Saga 60W/100W (sold separately), easily get recharged with the efficient solar panel. Pure sine wave inverter portable power station, protect your sensitive devices; Jackery Portable power station with solid handle, easy to carry wherever you go.
- PACKAGE DETAILS: You will receive 1* Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station (240Wh Portable Power Station), 1*AC Adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide.
Backyard Exploration Critter Case
- The Critter Case is constructed from a sturdy plastic frame with fabric mesh sides that allow safe observation of insects within.
- The case features an easy-open hatch for depositing and removing plants, branches and insect guests.
- The case's flat base prevents it from being easily knocked over and emptying its contents.
- The Critter Case measures 8.5-inches by 7.5-inches by 5.5-inches, perfect for displaying on a desk or table.
- A convenient carrying handle makes transport and storage easy.
- Challenge your children's imaginations and keep them active with Toysmith.
- Committed to providing the most imaginative toys along with the highest safety standards, Toysmith has toys appropriate for all age groups.
- Toysmith offers toys for any kind of play: active play, science and discovery, arts and crafts, impulse and novelty toys, and nostalgic retro classics.
- Case measures 7.5"x5.5"x8.5"
- Made of sturdy plastic with fabric mesh
- Perfect for observing your favorite critters
APC UPS, 1500VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector with AVR, LCD Uninterruptible Power Supply, Back-UPS Pro Series (BX1500M)
- 1500VA / 900W Backup Battery power supply
- 10 Outlets (NEMA 5-15R): 5 UPS Battery Backup with Surge Protection Outlets, and 5 Surge Protector Only Outlets
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) instantly corrects low/high voltage fluctuations, and is Active PFC compatible
- 3-5 Year Battery Life. UPS Replacement Battery for BX1500M sold separately (part # APCRBC124)
- 1 GB network dataline protection, 6' Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug (NEMA 5-15P), and FREE Windows PC power-management software (Mac OS uses native "Energy Saver" Settings)
- Backed by APC's 3-YEAR WARRANTY, plus a $250,000 connected-equipment policy
23andMe Ancestry + Traits Service: Personal Genetic DNA Test with 1500+ Geographic Regions, Family Tree, DNA Relative Finder, and Trait Reports
- ANCESTRY FEATURES: Know your personal story in a whole new way. Discover your ancestry composition and where in the world your DNA is from across 1500+ regions. Discover the origins of your maternal and paternal ancestors and how they moved around the world over thousands of years. Discover when different ancestries were introduced into your DNA and how many generations ago you had an ancestor that was descended from a single population or ethnicity.
- DNA RELATIVES: Opt-in to our DNA Relatives tool to find, connect, and message those who share DNA with you. Automatically start your Family Tree using your DNA. Compare ancestries and traits and message to better understand your family connections.
- OUR MOST INNOVATIVE ANCESTRY: Drill down into the details. Trace how certain populations were passed down through different generations. See estimates of your ancestry down to the 0.1%. See overlapping chromosome segments between you and your matches to help you triangulate new relatives for your family tree. Find out how much of your DNA is derived from Neanderthals and how that compares to others.
- EXPLORE YOUR TRAITS: Know what makes you, you. Discover what makes you unique with reports like hair photobleaching and freckles. See what your DNA might have to say about your taste and smell preferences. Discover how DNA can affect your ability to match a musical pitch or whether you hate the sound of chewing.
- PRIVATE AND PROTECTED: Everyone deserves a secure, private place to explore and understand their genetics. Your data is encrypted, protected, and under your control. You decide what you want to learn and what you want to share. Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/about/privacy
Gorilla Super Glue Gel, 20 Gram, Clear, (Pack of 1)
- No run control gel formula; great for use on vertical surfaces
- Anti clog cap: keeps glue from drying out, its Gorilla tough use after use
- Impact tough: unique rubber particles increase impact resistance and strength
- Fast-setting: dries in 10-30 seconds, no clamping required
- Versatile: bonds plastic, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper and more
Freshwater Aquarium Setup
Have you always wanted an aquarium but are unsure about how to care for it? Maintaining a freshwater aquarium is actually really easy and taking care of fish doesn't require much work at all.
The first thing you should do is choose what size tank you want. If you are a beginner, I would recommend that you start with a small aquarium, preferably ten gallons or less. This will cut down on the cost considerably and help you decide if you really like taking care of an aquarium. If you don't have any problems maintaining it and really like it, then you can upgrade to a larger tank later on.
Choose a good spot in your house to place the tank. Make sure that the table you put it on is able to support the weight of the aquarium. Water weighs around eight and a half pounds per gallon, so a ten gallon tank would be at least 85 pounds, not counting everything you put in it and the aquarium itself.
The next thing you need to do is decide what type of equipment you want. You will need a filter. I recommend using an undergravel filter because it's not very expensive and keeps debris out. Another popular type of filter is a hang-on filter. Either type will work. You should get an air pump too.
You can also get gravel, plants, and decorations for your tank. Gravel comes in many colors, such as green, blue, pink, and natural colors. If you have a small tank, then get small gravel. For plants, you can use real ones or fake ones. Plastic plants don't require extra care and come in many varieties. If you want to do real plants, I would wait until you are familiar with taking care of the tank. Decorations for tanks include castles, mushrooms, bubble wands, ships, and many other plastic things. Just make sure that whatever you put in your tank doesn't clutter it up.
When you go to fill up the tank, there are several water options to choose from. You can use distilled water or tap water. If you decide to use tap water, you will need to purchase a product that removes chlorine and use it before adding the water to the tank. Add the water slowly so that everything in your tank doesn't move around or float to the top.
You must make sure that the temperature of your tank stays around 80 degrees. Get a thermometer and see what the temperature is. If it is not acceptable, you may need to purchase a heater for the tank. Just don't put the heater by any air bubbles. Another thing you will need is a hood and light for the aquarium. The hood will keep the fish in the tank while providing light at the same time.
The most important maintenance to do on the tank is water changes. Every month you should change about one-third of the water. Use a siphon hose with a suction tube and siphon out about one-third of the water into a bucket. Replace with clean freshwater. Just make sure that the water you replace with is the same temperature as the tank.
A major mistake many people make is adding too many fish. Fish need space! You can get three to four small fish per gallon, or one to two medium fish per gallon, or one large fish per gallon. Make sure that the fish you get can be housed together so that you will not have any fish fighting. When you bring your fish home, float the bag in the tank for about twenty minutes so they will adjust to your tank's temperature. After that you can put them in the aquarium.
There are many different types of fish foods to choose from but flake foods seem to work the best. Just make sure you don't overfeed because this can make your tank very dirty. Just feed like twice a day.
This is the basics of starting a freshwater tank. Once you have it going, it's very easy to maintain as long as you remember to do water changes, feed the fish, and make sure the temperature is okay.